1/6 Hot Toys - MMS363 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Panther Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wait list at sideshow converted to a live order. Forgot I did that, lol. I will be cancelling my bbts order so hopefully one opens up for someone

I'm hoping mine converts. I was waiting for some stuff to sell on eBay before I pre ordered. I was watching bbts like a hawk every day. Then one day the went from 24 for order to sold out with nothing inbeetween. Someone must have preordered all there stock at once. Worst case I'll wait for his movie and get falcon instead

Just joined the waitlist... was hoping to hold out until March and use rewards with Birthday money (Feb.28th).
Do y'all think it will convert? Or am I just too late to the party on Black Panther?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if this is real or not, but looks like the Panther is going gold in his solo adventure.

My setup

gPRy2JD.jpg

Just joined the waitlist... was hoping to hold out until March and use rewards with Birthday money (Feb.28th).
Do y'all think it will convert? Or am I just too late to the party on Black Panther?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres a good chance it'll convert Imo. I jumped on 1/17 and it converted by the 26th. Really fast turnaround

How does one check the stock at BBTS? I've always seen folks talking about it but have never been able to figure out how. Thanks in advance!

I'm hoping mine converts. I was waiting for some stuff to sell on eBay before I pre ordered. I was watching bbts like a hawk every day. Then one day the went from 24 for order to sold out with nothing inbeetween. Someone must have preordered all there stock at once. Worst case I'll wait for his movie and get falcon instead

How does one check the stock at BBTS? I've always seen folks talking about it but have never been able to figure out how. Thanks in advance!

You put a number no higher than 24 and how many you want to buy. You then update your cart and it will update with however many it has in stock. It however does not go any higher than 24. So even if they had 100 it would still say 24. And the last time I checked it said it had 24 black panthers. And hour later it was zero.

You put a number no higher than 24 and how many you want to buy. You then update your cart and it will update with however many it has in stock. It however does not go any higher than 24. So even if they had 100 it would still say 24. And the last time I checked it said it had 24 black panthers. And hour later it was zero.

Thanks so much Mega!

Back