1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the team-up I didn't know I wanted.

d5be9bf93d26b61079abfe65e93fa702.jpg

Probably my favourite Hot Toys duo.

Deadpool may actually be my favourite figure. Top 3 easy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. Just need a wolverine to complete the good, bad and ugly from the 2015 comics :D

efd89b6991775bfb1c9212dec8ccb395.jpg

Anybody else is Deadpool getting these women hips or crotch ? Any fix ? I just got it off of the seller from eBay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So what if they're new you don't need to be spamming the thread with your sale. Once is enough

So after following this thread for a few days I was wondering if anyone would know where I could purchase a Deadpool figure? One that's mint and only opened for inspection preferred.

Do all versions of Deadpool have issues with the kneepads peeling off fairly easily with dynamic poses or was that primarily the first batch?

Do all versions of Deadpool have issues with the kneepads peeling off fairly easily with dynamic poses or was that primarily the first batch?

I have batch 2 used from eBay and it is peeling not too happy any fix ?

efd89b6991775bfb1c9212dec8ccb395.jpg

Anybody else is Deadpool getting these women hips or crotch ? Any fix ? I just got it off of the seller from eBay

The hip and crotch problem is due to the stitching of the thick material on the suit. The stitch makes it bulk up in those areas, particularly the hips.

Back