1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's growing on me more and more. My complaint about the materials gone now that better pics are out. Not super concerned with the collar. As long as the final product is close I'll be stoked to have him in the collection.

why do people keep commenting on the head for photos that are shot high and zoomed in? That's how angles work.

there are plenty of straight-on shots showing he has a normal head.

Why am I thinking this guy, Deadshot and Daredevil would go well like I have Maul, Malgus and Vader?

7c6b082b4359a6a8d286cf418887e963.jpg

Geez, that collar....

marvel-deadpool-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902628-07.jpg

Does any HT rep ever explain why such a change is made? They took a near perfect figure and made it look very odd. My eyes go straight there. :(

Geez, that collar....

marvel-deadpool-sixth-scale-hot-toys-902628-07.jpg

Does any HT rep ever explain why such a change is made? They took a near perfect figure and made it look very odd. My eyes go straight there. :(

If you look at the promo pic the collar looks like it's tucked down between the neck and the body. It may well be the same suit but just with the collar pulled up out of the crease between the neck and chest.
d16f0ae3b94cee6a9ae313f1007102f9.jpg

If you look at the promo pic the collar looks like it's tucked down between the neck and the body. It may well be the same suit but just with the collar pulled up out of the crease between the neck and chest.
d16f0ae3b94cee6a9ae313f1007102f9.jpg
That does look to be the case, hadn't noticed it before. If that's the way it is people should be able to alter it to their satisfaction, tucking it in a bit.

Good spot there!!! I was worried about the figure until seeing the latest pictures from sdcc, think it still looks quality, biggest problem for me now is the wait for its release

I'm just glad we're even getting this figure. There was a point we weren't even getting the movie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you guys think the Deadpool 2 movie will use the same costume? I honestly don't know what they can change.

After seeing the full PF I think I will get that over the HT figure.

Even though they are both completely different collectibles, I feel like the PF is a pretty epic representation for me. I don't like having multiples of the same character and there's also really no one to display the HT Deadpool with.

After seeing the full PF I think I will get that over the HT figure.

Even though they are both completely different collectibles, I feel like the PF is a pretty epic representation for me. I don't like having multiples of the same character and there's also really no one to display the HT Deadpool with.

The awesome thing with DP is you can pair him with anyone. I had my SS DP fighting Kylo Ren when i 1st got him, then hulk and now he is with wolverine. DP does what he wants :lol

Back