1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's actually going to work out being my cheapest figure, being that I put a hundred of RP on him months ago... can't wait.. :yess:

I love this figure in every pose except its standard one out of the box (legs wide), I don't know but like in the review his legs seem a little too tall and it looks slightly disproportionate, it also exposes how skinny his thighs are. In every other pose that's hidden. Just a small nitpick still can't wait for it :)

This guy will be only the second figure I recieve from sideshow. The first was Iron Man Mark 3 diecast and then I pre-ordered the hulkbuster. Spent 7 months paying that off. This was the first one i preordered after that was paid off.

He's actually going to work out being my cheapest figure, being that I put a hundred of RP on him months ago... can't wait.. :yess:

Congrats, next to the 300 EUR I paid for the Jack Nicholson Joker, he will be my priciest figure. :rotfl

Congrats, next to the 300 EUR I paid for the Jack Nicholson Joker, he will be my priciest figure. :rotfl

For sixth scale, mine would be Iron Man Mark 43. He cost me somewhere around $600NZ by the time I added in the NRD and the Customs Tax. Quarter Scale of the same figure gets my most expensive all time figure honour. Cost me around $1000NZ by the time I added in the tax.

For sixth scale, mine would be Iron Man Mark 43. He cost me somewhere around $600NZ by the time I added in the NRD and the Customs Tax. Quarter Scale of the same figure gets my most expensive all time figure honour. Cost me around $1000NZ by the time I added in the tax.

Oh that's right... I forgot about Iron Man. I paid the Mark 46 in full... 340 EUR :slap
I always thought that Australians had the steepest prices. It looks like it's about the same for you as for European collectors.

I love this figure in every pose except its standard one out of the box (legs wide), I don't know but like in the review his legs seem a little too tall and it looks slightly disproportionate, it also exposes how skinny his thighs are. In every other pose that's hidden. Just a small nitpick still can't wait for it :)

Believe it or not, the movie costume was not based on the marvel now costume. The concepts for the suit were created far before Marvel Now (as you can see with the leaked test footage from way back). Kinda weird cause they do look pretty similar. Maybe the MN suit was actually based on this.

You sure dude? The test footage was created in 2012 and marvel now Deadpool dropped in November. I know Tony Moore was already working on the designs minimum 8 months before that because I was talking to him at a con in April of that year and said that I would die if he ever worked on deadpool and he gave me a look that I won't forget.

I'm not saying they 100% took reference from the marvel now series but that doesn't mean they didn't have access to the materials for the mocap.

Yikes, that articulation isn't as good as I hoped to be honest. I wanted him to do a sitting pose. :/

It seemed he could sit down looking at this picture:

DP01.jpg

DP02.jpg

Here's a comparison between the hot toys and the movie suit, pretty similar but the shoulders are a little off, and the turtle neck in the movie looks like its glued to the neck.The material on the suit also looks different,I think the hot toys one has a leather look about it while the movie suit has a softer material but I'm not sure what it is. What do you guys think?
pet.jpg

Here's a comparison between the hot toys and the movie suit, pretty similar but the shoulders are a little off, and the turtle neck in the movie looks like its glued to the neck.The material on the suit also looks different,I think the hot toys one has a leather look about it while the movie suit has a softer material but I'm not sure what it is. What do you guys think?
View attachment 287827
It seems like the movie version is a leather type but the Hot Toys is more shiny.

Yikes, that articulation isn't as good as I hoped to be honest. I wanted him to do a sitting pose. :/

It seemed he could sit down looking at this picture:

View attachment 287824

I think you are talking about the clip from the trailer, where he's in the room with blood everywhere (?)

I don't think they were trying to re-create that. Maybe it's an "inspired by" pic though :)

I think you are talking about the clip from the trailer, where he's in the room with blood everywhere (?)

I don't think they were trying to re-create that. Maybe it's an "inspired by" pic though :)

No, I'm probably going to pose him scribbling while sitting on top of my detolf or the DX Joker table. ;)

Right. Come on clipper. Where's that review we are waiting for? Let's see what this figure can do! I think the possibility it gonna be very good. Definitely a contender for fig of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back