1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't own anything from Marvel but Deadpool is an exception.

14125108_10153739837347344_4476356754396924298_o.jpg

Wasn't there one point where DP had the SSC version outfit in the comics

There's been so many variations and interpretations of the costume over the years that I'm sure there is one. I mean the movie suit is a variation of the marvel now costume. The OG premium format is a direct copy of the Cable and Deadpool costume. I haven't found anything directly linked to the 1/6th figure costume but I'm sure there are ones that are close.

Also good news for me. My 3 pack of the cosbabies shipped today so I have those to hold me over until sideshow gets this guy in. Just gotta track down the gesturing cosbaby and I got em all!

For sure, will definitely post a pic once my deadpool eventually arrives

And I can see him in a Star Wars display! Just gotta put him in trolling poses

I'm that devil on your shoulder telling you to buy Deadpool lol

I had mine (SS version) fighting Kylo Ren for awhile and when i get this one (since i will have two then) he can finally play with himself. I'm thinking of picking the Toys Era Lady Deadpool also. Can never have to much DP :lol

There's been so many variations and interpretations of the costume over the years that I'm sure there is one. I mean the movie suit is a variation of the marvel now costume. The OG premium format is a direct copy of the Cable and Deadpool costume. I haven't found anything directly linked to the 1/6th figure costume but I'm sure there are ones that are close.
Believe it or not, the movie costume was not based on the marvel now costume. The concepts for the suit were created far before Marvel Now (as you can see with the leaked test footage from way back). Kinda weird cause they do look pretty similar. Maybe the MN suit was actually based on this.

I just picked up the promo little Deadpool to go with this guy. Half of me is really surprised that he didn't come with a little Deadpool as is.

Back