1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saying I don't think they will do something and complaing when they do are seperate things. I'm sure you've never made a guess about future things and been wrong.

I wasn't complaining about anything. But nice job taking a shot at me by shoe horning two different issues into one thing.

Who was complaining? I was simply expressing my dissatisfaction with the production sculpt.

Of course production sculpts will, more often than not, pale in comparison to JC Hong's painted sculpts. But this sculpt doesn't impress me, especially the way it looked in the PE pics. Perhaps it will look better in future pics/video reviews/in hand.

If you take a shot at me (contrary to your opinion, the production sculpt does bear a strong resemblance to Steve Guttenberg), I take a shot at you. Fair, right?

Thanks to Mr_Elljay. I'll be satisfied if this is the HS we're getting. The PE pics weren't very flattering.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Dammit Yankee....I was loving the Rudd sculpt.....now I see Guttenberg :lol

Sorry, buddy. :lol I'm not claiming that I'm right nor am I in the majority. Just about everybody loves it.

But no matter how many comparisons or graphs with squiggly lines one comes up with, likenesses are subjective. To each their own. Hell, there are people who don't like the Christopher Reeve Superman sculpt!

Sorry, buddy. :lol I'm not claiming that I'm right nor am I in the majority. Just about everybody loves it.

But no matter how many comparisons or graphs with squiggly lines one comes up with, likenesses are subjective. To each their own. Hell, there are people who don't like the Christopher Reeve Superman sculpt!

... Okay that Reeve sculpt looks pretty darn spot on in my opinion

... Okay that Reeve sculpt looks pretty darn spot on in my opinion

I love that sculpt! But some people prefer the proto. Whatcha gonna do?

To be fair... they do have similarities.

He could've said Bobcat Goldthwait... then we'd have a problem.

:lol

It does look like him, especially when the subtle stubble on the Rudd sculpt doesn't come across in certain pics for whatever reason.

I'm insanely happy the helmet is removable...

Another look for him!

Are we actually sure the helmet is supposed to be removed? As from the few pics of the helmet off I don't believe we ever see the full headsculpt/piece. Are the Photogs trying to hide something unslightly?

Good Old Bran. :rolleyes2 :lol

Are we actually sure the helmet is supposed to be removed? As from the few pics of the helmet off I don't believe we ever see the full headsculpt/piece. Are the Photogs trying to hide something unslightly?

They're hiding the top of the head, it's probably gnarly. :lol As you can see here...

image.jpg

...he's actually holding his head...in the helmet. :horror :lol

Back