1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaw dropping! I am so glad we can see the eyes through the lenses now, that was the last part I was waiting for. I still want to get a better look at the new duds in Civil War as I hope to keep the collection one per character as much as possible, but I am leaning heavy to this version now.

For the last few months, my figures have consistently shipped from Sideshow approximately seven weeks after their release in HK. If this trend continues, Sideshow should begin shipping Ant-Man around the first or second week of April. That's just an informed guess though.

For the last few months, my figures have consistently shipped from Sideshow approximately seven weeks after their release in HK. If this trend continues, Sideshow should begin shipping Ant-Man around the first or second week of April. That's just an informed guess though.

DrSmith_Oh_the_Pain.jpg

Wow!! I think this came out great. I loved the movie and have always enjoyed Ant-Man as a character when handled and written properly in the comics. Looking forward to see how he fits in in Civil War. I'd be real tempted to pick this guy up if he hangs around and if it ever gets some decent discounts.. Can't have them all :( Kudos to those who ordered and were patiently waiting. Can't wait to see some pics of him with other HT figures.

Wow ... this figure came out looking fantastic. i will surely be getting it.

And people just can't understand why artists have a hard time pleasing everyone. Two people look at the same sculpt or face and can't agree on anything. Lol I've seen people say the Aou Hs is the best and this ugly...when outside of the screaming plate the other two are the same. You can tell from comparison and there's a give away in the wording of the detail post by hot toys.( where it states "newly sculpted screaming" plate but the don't say the other one is new. Becuase it's just a copy of the existing version)

And you got people that throw out random actor pics saying it looks more like this person or that. Even if it has slight similarities it's still much much much closer to the person it's supposed to be. Lol

Everything looks great, you can tell the bloggers had a lot of fun with this one. Some photos series make obvious the figure's posing limitations.
Wish HT would strike a higher balance for articulation over looks on their releases. Of course the best thing would be if they could work out both through materials and padding choices.

Mine's ready to be picked up, my last preorder to come in, had been on a bit of a binge the past past half year (by my standards anyway) with star wars TFA releases on top of usual marvel stuff. Gonna try to hold off buying any new ones for awhile!

Says the guy who was completely way off on the CW Cap interchangeable mouth plate issue. :lol

Saying I don't think they will do something and complaing when they do are seperate things. I'm sure you've never made a guess about future things and been wrong.

I wasn't complaining about anything. But nice job taking a shot at me by shoe horning two different issues into one thing.

Back