1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have almost every MCU Art book (don't have either Thor book) and I love them... I look forward to seeing the concept art for War Machine Mk3, Crossbones and Zemo... I know Zemo won't be wearing a mask, but i'm sure someone illustrating for them thought he should. I'm sure that Ant-Man will be in it too, but I still hope the final product will be similar.

I have almost every MCU Art book (don't have either Thor book) and I love them... I look forward to seeing the concept art for War Machine Mk3, Crossbones and Zemo... I know Zemo won't be wearing a mask, but i'm sure someone illustrating for them thought he should. I'm sure that Ant-Man will be in it too, but I still hope the final product will be similar.

Me too! Here's mine
6be432a57e8dfe6fe946047f8d3560e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't worry, it seems like a fairly straightforward, easy-to-produce toy. It's the perfect stocking stuffer, though, which is why it really should be available by late November, early December. But it probably won't be. :slap

Same idea with the 1:4 baby Groot.

I'm totally getting Anthony, can't go wrong for the price.

I seem to recall a short turnaround with Groot...but that may have been before the port delays.

Yea... I remember that and u're right. It was because of the port delays, so theres nothing holding this back. Well, maybe some qc issues (those wings looks fragile).

I'm looking on Sideshows Ant-man page and it says ship date is Feb-Apr 2016, not Nov-Dec. Hopefully we don't have to waite that long.

Back