1/6 Hot Toys - MMS308 - Ant-Man: Ant-Man Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A very amazing head-sculpt indeed but there's still people I can read complaining about it. Someone on Facebook said it looked more like Dylan McDermott, there's just no pleasing some people is there.

I hope it's a separate head like the Iron Mens.

i think there will only be one head, because the official spec reads:
- Newly developed helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in the movie and LED light-up function
when helmet is closed (battery operated)

- Newly developed helmeted head sculpt with authentic likeness of Paul Rudd as Scott Lang in the movie and LED light-up function

I'm cool with it either way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ant 1.jpg
ant 2.jpg
ant 3.jpg

Gorgeous. :thud:

Can't decide if I should order this, AoU Thor or Boba Fett first.

Personally I'd go for Boba Fett but that's not a reflection o.n this figure at all. They're both awesome... I have DW Thor and that's good enough for me, but if you need to round out your Avengers... Oh I don't know...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh boy, I wonder if it's because of the wire that connects to his backpack?

A very amazing head-sculpt indeed but there's still people I can read complaining about it. Someone on Facebook said it looked more like Dylan McDermott, there's just no pleasing some people is there.

:goodpost: Very true, I've been trying to avoid the bridges that those trolls hang out under :lol

Tell that guy to die. :lol

:rotfl

Ya I agree, there will only be one head and I'm cool with that, it will be much easier to lift the visor than to swap out a head when we want to change the look.

Gosh this figure looks so amazing.

If it looks this amazing in hand, I have to say that this is one of the top sculpts I've seen HT produce.

Its so awesome looking! This could well end up being one of my favourite HT figures! :) So glad I ordered this now. :yess:

Can't wait to have this one in-hand :impatient: But the waiting.... :gah:

Back