1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
While I do agree with Pixel that SSC's prototype is better than HT's, I don't think this is DX05 bad. This is serviceable in my eyes. It's no Han Solo (either version) or Ben Kenobi. Those are the awful ones.

While I do agree with Pixel that SSC's prototype is better than HT's, I don't think this is DX05 bad. This is serviceable in my eyes. It's no Han Solo (either version) or Ben Kenobi. Those are the awful ones.
All the new HT SW figures are great in their own ways, likenesses aside.

The way folks lather each other up in here though, is what muddies the waters regarding valid critique & just plain silly talk. :lol

SS website says September to December shipping. My guess is it may come a little early but not much.

Yeah, I didn't think it was that far out for the coupon, but I can definitely hold out a few more months.

Whoops, wrong thread. Thought this was the Stormtrooper one. This one went up for preorder on the 29th of May so probably between July 29 and August 29.

This one went up for preorder on the 29th of May so probably between July 29 and August 29.

Affirmative, you have my support on that statement. August coupon code.

Agent Cooper Thumbs Up.gif

Just realizing if I got every single one, I wouldn't be able to fit all the upcoming and likely Lukes in a single detolf if I were to stick with 2 figures per shelf. Tatooine, Stormtrooper, X-Wing, Hoth, Snowspeeder, Bespin, Bespin BD, ROTJ, TFA. Ditch one of the Bespin ones and it'll all work out. Only 8 Lukes. :lol

I need to settle on one per flick.

1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible F...

Just realizing if I got every single one, I wouldn't be able to fit all the upcoming and likely Lukes in a single detolf if I were to stick with 2 figures per shelf. Tatooine, Stormtrooper, X-Wing, Hoth, Snowspeeder, Bespin, Bespin BD, ROTJ, TFA. Ditch one of the Bespin ones and it'll all work out. Only 8 Lukes. :lol

I need to settle on one per flick.

That's crazy but it does sound like a cool display!

Back