1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my beef with luke is that hairpiece. it always looks misplaced. like it isnt on all the way. especially towards the back. it gives his frontal forehead and bangs a mutated look. i might be prying or cutting that hair off to fix it.

No one else finds it odd that they didn't show Han in trooper getup at the same time? I mean, the most popular comments in the Star Wars Hot Toys posts on Facebook are "Where's Drax?" and "Where's Quicksilver?" Don't get me wrong, there are also a few "Where's Ripley?" but I have yet to see "Where's Han?"

Han in Stormtrooper outfit is the exclusive figure they'll announce later

Preordered! I finally pulled the trigger, felt compelled to make sure to get the SSC Exclusive with the stormtrooper belt, rifle and grappling hook.... even if I don't think I've got the space for the DeathStar diorama....

Looks spot-on here...

Hot-Toys-Display-2015-San-Diego-Comic-Con-SDCC-017.jpg

Agreed! I think HT did a great job on this one.

Luke and Leia really turned out well in the end. Back when we saw them in those magazine teasers where their heads were cropped out, I expected the worst. Wonder why they didn't do a two pack with them.

I really do prefer the stormtrooper Luke paint better. Don't want the full figure, but I might drop the cash for the head once its parted out on ebay. Probably gonna be $70.

Back