1/6 Hot Toys - MMS297 - Star Wars: Episode IV - Luke Skywalker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All non-US PO have shipped from HK for some time now. My first figure shipping that way was the Scout trooper iirc.

Yeah, noticed this too with last few deliveries i had, mine come via UPS when shipped from HK. Also when shipped via UPS the import charge is considerably lower than Fedex charge.

Ah-so.

Are they like Fedex where they deliver the package and then send the customs bill a week or two later or do they want the money on/before delivery?

Mine has already hit customs but the latest update says: "The package has cleared customs, however, a clearance sticker is required by the receiver." The cuss is a clearance sticker?

What's that black blob standing behind Han?

It is done...

a90image.jpg

Moved him from one display I had to the detolf. Damn Vader base is too f'n big. Definitely going to ditch it for a generic stand so I can fit Han and some troopers in there too. Maybe even flip their bases for the generic ones as well, however I'll have to figure out how to stand the remote bot up without Luke's base. [emoji848]
73925b655f889f10ec3a0a8e2e329c0b.jpg
2cd205e0c3ac1bf07dc5193007198c2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much! Gotta say one of the best parts of this shoot was finally water-treating the tunic! Think I'll do it again, this time with some fabric softener, but what a difference.

Nice photos, guys. I like that Luke is rocking almost every possible accessory, IAT. Has the LED saber arm and then the back-up hilt on the belt just in case. :)

Nice photos, guys. I like that Luke is rocking almost every possible accessory, IAT. Has the LED saber arm and then the back-up hilt on the belt just in case. :)

Haha! I know right?

I paid for them I'm going to use all of them, dammit! :lol

Back