1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a few days I finally opened Hawkeye up....

Coat feels very.... I don't want to say cheap.... flimsy? Just does not feel Hot Toyish....

Body feels very loose. All the joints seem almost to easy to move, which I fear will lead to very loose joints in the future.

Headsculpt and overall look are extremely cool, love the extra accessories.

Back in the box it went.... is a Christmas present. Of course I needed to open it up to inspect it for... inspecting purposes... yup :lecture

Another pose to not offend he archery experts here LOL I hope he's grabbing the arrow correctly

8275655b4b17f9c7784472f297a71b6d.jpg

Another pose to not offend he archery experts here LOL I hope he's grabbing the arrow correctly

https://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/09/06/8275655b4b17f9c7784472f297a71b6d.jpg[/QUOTE]

Awesome picture and pose svander!

When mine arrives, I think I'm going to try and put him in this pose:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]208444._xfImport[/ATTACH]

So far, I have posed all of my AoU figures in the poses that they had the prototype figures displayed in at that particular convention/expo, so I'll continue that trend.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]208445._xfImport[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]208446._xfImport[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]208447._xfImport[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]208448._xfImport[/ATTACH]

8275655b4b17f9c7784472f297a71b6d.jpg

I'm still offended. The string at the top of your bow looks like it's on the side! The archery gods are crying...

lol but nice pic!

I tried to copy the above pose. I wanted to do the drawstring pose but am afraid of damaging my bow. I might hunt down an extra to switch out.

As an archer myself, it's bugging me that people aren't putting the arrow on the rest but instead on Hawkeye's hand lol. If this was for real, those arrows would fishtail and the fletchings would cut Hawkeye's thumb

Thanks for the tip. I was puzzled; thinking that the arrow had to be resting on his hand. I thought it made no sense because if he actually was releasing an arrow, his hand would get in the way. I didn't realize the rest was on the other side of the bow. Looks great now. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bran, thanks for awesome photos!

I get more and more excited for the arrival of mine due to all of these fantastic photos being posted by everyone! :clap

Back