1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the pose I'll be sticking with for a while.

20929350748_7b02e917f2_b.jpg

Very cool pose:clap will be using that one thank you

I did the live chat with sideshow earlier and got them to process my Hawkeye early. Tesa said they didn't send any early processing offers for him yet, so I guess that's why they finally just did. :lol

Mine finally arrived from Popcultcha, so yours should arrive soon I would think. Just this week I've received packages on Tuesday, Wednesday and finally Hawkeye today. All 3 parcels were for items that came into stock last Thursday.

Their inbuilt tracker doesn't work. They are using DHL for International Orders now, so I tried the code there and the site can't find it. I've messaged them with no reply yet. It should be here the next working day or two really (which may mean a Monday delivery) .. It's not that I'm totally impatient, but what's the point of tracking something when you can't actually track it, lol..

I'll be forever impressed that popcultcha gave me somewhere to buy the limited edition versions of the Art of Uncharted and the Art of Naughty Dog, but they've certainly come under fire for their site and c/s from a lot of people the last few months..

Back