1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I display him with the bow strings pulled, will it cause the strings to stretch permanently in the long run? I'm concerned about this...

If I display him with the bow strings pulled, will it cause the strings to stretch permanently in the long run? I'm concerned about this...

It could be harmless, but I would only do it for dynamic poses for pictures. For permanent display, I personally wouldn't have the bow string(s) permanently under stress.

The pictures from the last couple of pages have gotten me pumped! That settles it...I officially can't wait to finally get Hawkeye! My Black Widow really needs her best friend. I'm really hoping he begins shipping this week! :)

Just cancelled mine. I have the first one and I'm not going to get the whole AoU clan, so.... :(

I cancelled mine as well except I don't have a Hawkeye yet. Its a great looking figure but I'll have to wait until a more identifiable hero costume is made because I'm only going to purchase one of each hero. I didn't purchase a cap until the AoU version, Thor until the Dark World, and Mark III diecast but Iron Man has been pretty consistent just a matter of which mark is your favorite. All of these so far I've been very pleased with. I'm still holding out on a Black Widow, Hawkeye, and Hulk for that perfect sculpt. Additional Avengers will just depend on my like of the character and their importance in the MCU.

We will begin processing all orders for Hawkeye - Avengers: Age of Ultron - Sixth Scale Figure (Hot Toys) (902379) on Friday, August 28, 2015. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order. Please review your shipping address and payment information (shown below) at this time to be sure they are correct. If you need to make any changes or updates you must do so directly on your order through your online account. You can sign into your account by Clicking this Link to your account history.

FINALLY!

:woo So excited that he's being released. He'll have to wait though as I just bought something else. :lol

Back