1/6 Hot Toys - MMS289 - Avengers: AoU - Hawkeye Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd predictably ask what the latest coupon is, but he isn't shippable to NZ anyway... dammit, I can see I'm going to end up popcultcha and waiting till Dec/Jan..

Probably sooner given the early releases.

Heck I just received the Groot pack from Popcultcha, and that was released not so long ago in the USA.

Of course heres hoping the AOU Cap and Mark 43 come in soon.

Probably sooner given the early releases.

Heck I just received the Groot pack from Popcultcha, and that was released not so long ago in the USA.

Of course heres hoping the AOU Cap and Mark 43 come in soon.

I got AOU Cap and Whiplash on pre-order at Popcultcha. I thought they'd ship by now... since they were shown with Groot and Rocket.

I'd predictably ask what the latest coupon is, but he isn't shippable to NZ anyway... dammit, I can see I'm going to end up popcultcha and waiting till Dec/Jan..

Add had you predictably asked what the latest coupon was, you would have been predictably barraged with links to the coupon thread. :lol

Hey Xeno, took this pic that you posted on facebook. :)

But I actually like the new sculpt more than the first sculpt.

11698521_861794880542417_402504722141559066_n.jpg

I'm just curious, who is willing to pay $500 to $700 for the first version of Hawkeye. That's about how much I see it going for on Ebay.

I personally think the the AoU Hawkeye is better and at this point way cheaper.

If I had the money I would.

WoW! really? why is that? I wanted him too when there was no other option and I had the money to get him but I could not do it.

That was 3 years ago when i started collecting, and so I just made a kitbash for $100. When I saw that AoU Hawkeye was available for pre order,
I jump and pre ordered right away. The funny thing is, I put my Hawkeye kit bash on Ebay for $200 and someone bought it. I was not expecting that,
I thought I will just get an offer for at least $100. My AoU hawkeye is coming next week and I paid $300 for him but if I ordered it from SS it will be around
$250 with tax and shipping. For $50 more I get to have this figure early. I also got the AoU black widow from the same Ebay seller for $ 255. It was worth the wait
for me.

I just sold my A1 Hawkeye for about $300 on eBay. enough to get the AoU Hawkeye. I wasn't too greedy :p

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back