1/6 Hot Toys - MMS288 - Avengers: AoU - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
On rinsing the glue out of her hair would it be best to use bottled water instead of tap water? I ask because our tap water isn't so great lol.

just sold my winter soldier BW & used the $ to order this one! can't wait to get this version on my avengers squad!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On rinsing the glue out of her hair would it be best to use bottled water instead of tap water? I ask because our tap water isn't so great lol.

I've access to double distilled, reverse-osmosis, uv-radiated, pyrogen filtered, deionized to resistance of 18.2 MΩ... H2O... and yet not use it for doll hair...

Local comic shop had both the WS Widow and this one. Age of ultron one looked better to me in person so I chose that one. It was a wise decision they had the prices mixed up so I ended up getting it for $176.24 out the door!

Wow, that's a steal! Almost kind of literally. :lol

Congrats though!

I just got mine and it's a solid figure. The costume is great in hand. the hair could use some work. anyone have any suggestions for the hair? The first Avengers movie the hair was fine out of the box. This time I'd like it to look just a little better.

Girl power!

cad401f8288bb5b604ab8aed772529f0.jpg

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

I just got mine and it's a solid figure. The costume is great in hand. the hair could use some work. anyone have any suggestions for the hair? The first Avengers movie the hair was fine out of the box. This time I'd like it to look just a little better.

I just rinse the glue out, let dry, then comb with a tiny comb. I did it to the first Avengers version because I hated the "glued" look to the hair, and it worked good.

I just rinse the glue out, let dry, then comb with a tiny comb. I did it to the first Avengers version because I hated the "glued" look to the hair, and it worked good.

Thats good to know, because I am contemplating getting this I just don't want to have a nightmare time with the hair. Do you happen to have a pic of yours post-rinse dry and comb? lol (sounds ridiculous me asking that question in this forum)

4b659491a496f3cbe432a7bab8f6b359.jpg
dccc63e2e00a0f7a4acc633569a8cdbb.jpg

Finally opened her up tonight. The hair wasn't too bad however I'll probably try rinsing the product out. I also broke my very first wrist peg with her trying to position the batons. I have about 20 figs so I'm pretty impressed I made it this far!

I need some posing ideas. Everything I tried looked kind of awkward. It might be because she sort of has the dead eye thing going on. Right now it looks like Bruce is freaking out because they're going to be late for dinner.

4b659491a496f3cbe432a7bab8f6b359.jpg
dccc63e2e00a0f7a4acc633569a8cdbb.jpg

Finally opened her up tonight. The hair wasn't too bad however I'll probably try rinsing the product out. I also broke my very first wrist peg with her trying to position the batons. I have about 20 figs so I'm pretty impressed I made it this far!

I need some posing ideas. Everything I tried looked kind of awkward. It might be because she sort of has the dead eye thing going on. Right now it looks like Bruce is freaking out because they're going to be late for dinner.

If you can go back a few pages and see my action poses on mine there's plenty too get ideas from

Back