1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine shipped out last Friday, and I am picking it up from my local UPS hub this Friday. I ordered mine in Nov 2016.

Same here! Mine has been sitting in Compton since Saturday. Hopefully it gets moving tonight or I might be waiting another weekend to get it. :impatient:

I pre order from SS on march 11, 2015 still nothing. maybe next year lol
Damn. Now that doesn't seem fair. You should've been first batch.

I think i ordered the last one before they waitlisted... I got an email saying they will charge me next week, so I expect to have this guy before end of year.

I pre-ordered mine from timewalker they have it listed as,

Expected Arrival: Updated: November 2017

i don't think they will meet that date ....

My comic shop just contacted me and tells me they will be billed for HB on the 18th. So resellers like BBTS will probably have them in hand around Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My friend and I ordered on 24th of June. I was okay with being in second batch because I knew that I ordered late. As it turns out, many people that have ordered later than us already received their package or 14 day notification. When I chat with them, they do not help a bit. When I ask them about whether I should pay the last flex to receive it early, they say that it will not help. What do you suggest? Should I call? Should I pay the last flex?

If you put one on flex pay and have not paid the last payment it should be obvious to you that Sideshow would ship orders that were paid in full after your initial order date.

I just bought one from eBay for $1032 shipped and I received $99 eBay bucks so I basically got it for about the same price I would have paid if I ordered it from Sideshow.

I still keep my wait list and if it converts I will offer it to someone from this forum.

If you put one on flex pay and have not paid the last payment it should be obvious to you that Sideshow would ship orders that were paid in full after your initial order date.

I just bought one from eBay for $1032 shipped and I received $99 eBay bucks so I basically got it for about the same price I would have paid if I ordered it from Sideshow.

I still keep my wait list and if it converts I will offer it to someone from this forum.

I understand what you mean but that was my exact thought. That is why, I contacted with them several times saying that I can pay the last flex earlier if it will speed up the process and all they told me was that it will not.

He's so big. He's so so big. Don't think I've had an unboxing that fun since my first Hot Toy! WOW!!!!

Big figure. Big Photo. :lol

HB.jpg

I just had a very pleasant surprise. I order HB on Sept 27th, 2017. My second to last payment was being taken out today. The final payment on Jan 5th. The debit card I had on file was replaced a few weeks ago and I forgot to update it on my SS account. So I hopped on live chat to get that fix. When it was fixed, and she asked if it was ok to charge the payment today, I said "Yes. As a matter of fact, you're welcome to charge the balance if its in stock and ready to ship. wink wink" She said I can't do that today, but I can charge the balance on Dec 13th. That way you'll have it before Christmas.

Score!:yess:

I just had a very pleasant surprise. I order HB on Sept 27th, 2017. My second to last payment was being taken out today. The final payment on Jan 5th. The debit card I had on file was replaced a few weeks ago and I forgot to update it on my SS account. So I hopped on live chat to get that fix. When it was fixed, and she asked if it was ok to charge the payment today, I said "Yes. As a matter of fact, you're welcome to charge the balance if its in stock and ready to ship. wink wink" She said I can't do that today, but I can charge the balance on Dec 13th. That way you'll have it before Christmas.

Score!:yess:

Your going to need a bigger stocking

So very imposing... I knew how big it was going to be and I was still taken aback when opening it.

I really wish it had some sort of waist swivel, but I can't complain. This thing will be a center piece for ages to come.

I can't wait to not have room to display 'buster mark 2 :lol

So very imposing... I knew how big it was going to be and I was still taken aback when opening it.

I really wish it had some sort of waist swivel, but I can't complain. This thing will be a center piece for ages to come.

I can't wait to not have room to display 'buster mark 2 :lol

I had the same experience of opening the Hulk figure. Far bigger than I expected. Even though I'd done some measurements beforehand, the figure made me laugh out loud when I opened him up.

The Hulk Buster must be all that and more.

Loving the reports coming in on this.

Glad to see the HB is showing up for a few more Freaks...enjoy, it's the centerpiece of my collection for sure!

Back