1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Day one pre-order for me at my local comic book store and they have not heard a word yet has anybody else ordered from your local comic book store and receive the Hulkbuster or any information when you will receive it

As I reported many posts back, Sideshow is saying resellers will be getting HB in Q1 2018 according to messages I’ve seen from Sideshow to my local shop. I’ve seen the actual communication on the subject from Sideshow since my friend owns the comic shop. I’d post the specific info here, but I don’t want anyone to get in trouble. And it’s not to say that his channel customer sales agent is going to be right.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hopefully it's an Iron Hulk suit & articulates to accommodate Bruce's transformation. Cause the suit definitely moves like Hulk.

Wow that would been a great surprise to see at the movie...baffled that they’d give that away in a trailer or with LEGO sets.

Remember when a bunch of people said.......

Hulk Buster will be in AOU for like 4 seconds and then we will never see it again.

They'll never do a HB Mark 2

Hot toys will never do another run of Hulk Busters so you better get it now

and so on

Now I have confidence that if my wait list for a HB doesn't convert I'll have another shot at it when the Mark 2 comes out.

So was I, I contacted them yesterday and they said to be patient as they are running slower than normal....the wait is killing me.

I was charged also. Did they say they had them in stock or is this one of those situations where it's still on a boat and they didn't want to push it to 12/25?

Remember when a bunch of people said.......

Hulk Buster will be in AOU for like 4 seconds and then we will never see it again.

They'll never do a HB Mark 2

Hot toys will never do another run of Hulk Busters so you better get it now

and so on

Now I have confidence that if my wait list for a HB doesn't convert I'll have another shot at it when the Mark 2 comes out.

For the record i said 15 seconds :lol

I always said there would be an IW HB version and sure enough there is!

You bet HT is gonna make it too!

Back