1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I remember the Tumbler and 89 Batmobile being around $100 from SS to VA. I have this on order from AE and I think they quoted me like $35 but I’m not sure that’s official. They’re in Ohio so I guess it’s possible.
What is AE?

This was the first figure I put on PO when I found 6th scale figure collecting; 2.5 plus years later I have 27 figures in my collection and still no HB. I'm really glad to see it turned out so well and happy we'll all be having an unboxing in the near future.

i have my white gloves and tuxedo ready for posing

e81d64b127fe60dbb7625bb40f4e0b4c--grande-hotel-dark-circus.jpg

Is anyone else a little annoyed that it doesn't look like you can spread his legs to give him a deeper stance? Only forward and back it seems!

Still can't wait to finally get a hold of it though!

Annoyed cause you can't spread his legs, huh...? What precisely do you intend on doing with your child-sized Hulkbuster...?

:lol

I don't believe the 43 bust has an open up face plate. I would guess that there is
a full MK 43 in the HB that you have pictured.

Or they simply swapped a 43 head on there which budgetstark shows is possible

I bit the bullet and PO'd the big guy. $400 in rewards points brought it down to $425 + shipping. Now time to get his display ready

So aside from Sideshow and Alter Ego Comics, is there any other retailers to order from?

This was the first figure I put on PO when I found 6th scale figure collecting; 2.5 plus years later I have 27 figures in my collection and still no HB. I'm really glad to see it turned out so well and happy we'll all be having an unboxing in the near future.

Very similar for me, this was the figure that made me decided to collect all the HT Avengers... 2.5 years and 50! some figures later, I haven't pre-ordered this yet... yet.

Is anyone else a little annoyed that it doesn't look like you can spread his legs to give him a deeper stance? Only forward and back it seems!

Still can't wait to finally get a hold of it though!

Very disappointed that it won't be able to do the pose below, hope to be proven wrong
379344a0d84e73be92bf34c333891488.jpg

As long as the figure can be posed with both feet flat on the ground I'll be happy; in a lot of the photos I've seen since the release it looks like one of the feet are always slightly off kilter...maybe it was purposely done or overlooked by the poser. In any event I doubt the figure will lend well to extreme action poses, but time will tell.

Back