1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4 years of saving reward points has led me to this day. just applied them all on this order...still owe $200 lol

22046127_10155241733714531_6826862201384185760_n.jpg
He looks like he's holding a NECA 1/4 scale. That's how big it is.

Damn, those guys are weak! This thing is less than 19 lbs but you can hear them grunting when they lift it. Hahaha!

"You even lift 1/6 scale brah?"

Don't Worry I have been arm curling a mark 43 and mark 42 in each hand for months in preparation for the release. Even done some shoulder based work with two captain americas and finished by doing squats with avengers hulk.
My body is ready.....
d2b321f501603a749566f41366b0530a.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow! He IS even bigger than the 1/4 scale Iron Man figures. I thought it would be, but seeing it at the end of Anthony's video really puts the size in perspective. The QS figures are not small.

After watching toysdaily's video, I decided I am not going to insert mk43 in there. Looks like a death trap in there.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

After watching toysdaily's video, I decided I am not going to insert mk43 in there. Looks like a death trap in there.

Yeah, I never intended to insert my MK 43 inside and think it was a total waste of effort; at most I may pose the Mk 43 as if it's coming out of the HB armor...if HT provides instructions and it's not too dangerous for both figures.

I tend to agree with you on that. I may try it once, but it seems rather odd to put coverings on the legs to protect them from scratches - it's nice the extra step was taken, but it almost kind of defeats the purpose of this. Sort of like - oh, it can fit, but you still have to cover the legs even though you don't see them anyway lol. With so much of the Mark XLIII covered, the bust should suffice since that's pretty much what we saw in the movie.

Back