1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Id say sdcc or agchk. Sdcc is not a big priority for hot toys. But yeah, it wouldn't be some random day new drop. I just have been hearing multiple people I know talking about it, and groups as well.mostly vague stuff but it's easy to tell when something's up. It's hard to explain but I'm sure you all understand. When ten random non connected people are being up an item that has no new public info on it clearly somethings up...that's what I meant by chatter. And a couple hours after there was a huge uptick in news site and forum chatter in Asia as well. I heard a few different things so I'm not 100% sure what's up, which is why I have not said exactly what I heard.

Well, this is a discussion forum after all.. So why not just give a vague hint and people will go from there lol.

got another email from SS, HB pushed back to May-June 2017

Capture.JPG

Well here's hoping the delay is a good sign not a catastrophe. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was to be expected. The post from their Facebook page that first informed everyone of the changes mentioned that the release date was now Q2 2017, in other words, April, May or June.

I just got done the live chat with sideshow to cancel my order.... No penalties and they refunded my deposit. Woman I was chatting with said between 60 and 70% of their orders have been refunded! Not sure if I believe that but I wouldn't be surprised.

I figure with a new baby having been planned, conceived and given birth to since this item was first ordered I can better use the money elsewhere and if I decide I want the figure when it actually does get released in 2084 I'll just buy it then.

I just got done the live chat with sideshow to cancel my order.... No penalties and they refunded my deposit. Woman I was chatting with said between 60 and 70% of their orders have been refunded! Not sure if I believe that but I wouldn't be surprised.

I figure with a new baby having been planned, conceived and given birth to since this item was first ordered I can better use the money elsewhere and if I decide I want the figure when it actually does get released in 2084 I'll just buy it then.

Congrats :clap :woo :duff

Here is to hoping the new features are on display tomorrow at comic con

Back