1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How were they supposed to do that?
They even showed the public in only blueprint-kinda-thingies, with nothing finished.
If it would be at the Con, than Prototype state would be finished/almost finished and they essentially could start production...

How were they supposed to do that?
They even showed the public in only blueprint-kinda-thingies, with nothing finished.
If it would be at the Con, than Prototype state would be finished/almost finished and they essentially could start production...

As part of a big surprise :)

And I do not have the insight how far HT is already with the Hulkbuster and also not familiar with their information politics. Why not assuming they givin us the blueprints to drag attention and then showing us the prototype at the Con to feed the hype (again)?

But looking at the line up on SDCC with all the new figures, the Hulkbuster release could also be set later then Q2 2017.

The so call updates looks like the same things they were going for...not to much big changes ...i dont know why they are taking too long...if they at gives us veronica or the jackhammer arm...but not even

No updates at anicom yet either. Don't think it will be shown, i'll be surprised if it's not delayed yet again. If they don't even have a prototype yet it could take a while to implement the changes.

Has anybody had any difficulty when trying to get all of your money back when you cancelled this? Im thinking about cancelling this, because for me, the hype is now gone. But im not going to if sideshow wont waive the fees or nrd. Any input would be appreciated. Oh, and should I call or send an email?

Has anybody had any difficulty when trying to get all of your money back when you cancelled this? Im thinking about cancelling this, because for me, the hype is now gone. But im not going to if sideshow wont waive the fees or nrd. Any input would be appreciated. Oh, and should I call or send an email?

call them, it's been very delayed and SSC has been giving full refunds.

Yup. Like subzro said, they will give you a full refund plus nrd and any reward points used. I cancelled mine but I'm going to reorder in a few months. Needed the cash to fund other figs

Yup. Like subzro said, they will give you a full refund plus nrd and any reward points used. I cancelled mine but I'm going to reorder in a few months. Needed the cash to fund other figs

Gonna have to cancel mine. Hype is gone, don't have space for it anymore, and tbh it's a lot more money I can use towards something else.

A shame, I was one of the ones that was in for it from day one :slap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gonna have to cancel mine. Hype is gone, don't have space for it anymore, and tbh it's a lot more money I can use towards something else.

A shame, I was one of the ones that was in for it from day one :slap

Sounds more shameful to buy something out of hype rather than an appreciation for the actual figure.

Just my opinion though.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sounds more shameful to buy something out of hype rather than an appreciation for the actual figure.

Just my opinion though.

I totally agree with you.

When I first PO'd I was in for it due to my love for Iron Man at the time and just how awesome it would be to have posed with Hulk.

But, things change, stuff comes up, and my want for the figure isn't there anymore

I'm curious if SSC is giving full refunds with NRD anymore...think that offer was only for a short period of time.

I don't know if their giving refunds anymore. I cancelled got my deposit & rewards back used it on HT Aliens got it for free. It's a bummer I saved those RP (over $200)for HB and it took a while. I'd send them a chat see if they will refund you. Otherwise keep it...

I don't know if their giving refunds anymore. I cancelled got my deposit & rewards back used it on HT Aliens got it for free. It's a bummer I saved those RP (over $200)for HB and it took a while. I'd send them a chat see if they will refund you. Otherwise keep it...

Couldn't you still have saved them for hulkbuster.

I'm hanging in there and still have the HB on PO...but I'd love to see photos showing the updates.

Yup. Mines on pre-order and never cancelling. It's a very unique piece that will surely be worth a pretty penny in the future.

Back