1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have it preordered...but I think I'm still wanting this when its released...idt there will be any trouble of this selling out. not that people don't want it, just because the price will be hard to justify as the hype leaves some people. I'm still excited for it :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I only own final payment plus shipping. No way I am cancelling this. I can wait till next June.

yeah that is another reason, i only owe $50 plus whatever shipping is. This is one of those things i think i will still own 20 years from now even if i stop collecting and sell most of it.

My preorder still going strong on this one. Pretty sure the hype will return once its finally out.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

its all paid for in my piggy bank, have no problems waiting

its going to be exciting to see who arrives first , hulkbuster or Mad Max Fury Road Wasteland ranger

You would think we'd see some sort of update pics to maintain interest in the figure...you would think.

I give those staying in a ton of credit. Living the drama over BVs batman being a month or so late you all who stay with this show real brass onions. Excuse the compare but the Delorean was around for a while and unfortunately I had to back out of my payment plan. When I went back 2 weeks later once I had the scratch it was gone. HB will be the same I'm sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBTS gets it from Sideshow so if Sideshow gets it in Q3, so does BBTS.

Whoa, didn't check SSC in a while - didn't realize it was pushed back even more...MOAR :(

Maybe by then we'll get a preview of Thor Buster and have to wait another 5 years for that :slap

Back