1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So we'll be getting Age of Ultron products all the way to next year?! Isn't Infinity War coming very soon by the time this Hulkbuster hits stores?!

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Will sideshow allow you to cancel the order now and refund your "non-refundable deposit" Because of almost a year delay?

Holy **** that delay. :lol I think that's the biggest push back on any figure. Feb/March 2017?!

Can't see them not including Veronica and the Jack Hammer arm at this point.

Will sideshow allow you to cancel the order now and refund your "non-refundable deposit" Because of almost a year delay?
Nope. They allow a refund or transfer for the NRD one time only if you ask nicely.

My wife and I will have conceived and had a new baby in a shorter amount of time in this figure will take to arrive to me since first ordered! WTF.

Just got the delay e-mail too. :mad:

HMin186.gif

Ah man! Just a bit gutted really. No one likes to see a delay that big. I would like to know the full reason though. I think we deserve a bit more of an explanation seeing as we've all pumped in a fat wad of cash on it already. Is it because they can't fill the quota? Did someone mess up a huge batch of parts? Maybe hulk got in the warehouse a went bats**t crazy at the sight of all those veronicas!
Just a decent update and an official explanation is all we need.

This is like the 3rd delay notice I got for HB, oh well I can wait a bit longer and get my other PO and summer expenses out of the way lol.

That excuse doesn't fly. Cuz I'm on hard times too.

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

Dude just don't.

I'm glad you can afford it even in hard time, but I had friends that had to cancel this for something serious. Quite frankly that just came off as ignorant and incentive.

Just be happy you can afford and don't frown upon people who had to cancel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Come to think of it what's happening with all the money we have paid already? Surely that's sitting in Sideshows bank account building lovely interest isn't it? Should we have to pay for shipping if they are earning so much interest from our (possibly) $100,000 of dollars?

Im actually losing interest in it now. I was super hyped, but now thats dying, im thinking about just cancelling.

Blimey! To be fair you could re-order in a few months time and still be able to pay it off before it comes out.

Exactly. I could use that cash now and still order it next year. Can't see having money sitting in limbo for almost a year.

Back