1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna hang in there but not happy about it...and certainly glad I only have $80 tied up in it so far. Lets hope its released in February instead of March!

Nah, I got neither a Starboost or a refund from those ****ing crooks at CSC. :mad: I'm not sure how much of a legal recourse I have, it just sucks.
Dude that's just messed up
I'm surprised there's no general thread about retailers where ppl can talk about the good and bad.

I think CSC changed their name but they are back in business. I used to place a lot of business with them.

Something similar happened with a convention recently in Texas??? Non of the vendors, workers, or guests were payed and they just took all of the money from the attendees and the people in charge of the con changed their name or something :slap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time lurker, my first post, first buy from sideshow, first HT figure.. Finally placed my order on Saturday then this happens lol at least it gives me time to pick up some other iron mans!

Two noob questions
Is it normal for the first flex pay to come out on November instead of July?
Also I only had the option to flexpay over 4 months but I see some ppl flexpaying over a longer duration?

Long time lurker, my first post, first buy from sideshow, first HT figure.. Finally placed my order on Saturday then this happens lol at least it gives me time to pick up some other iron mans!

Two noob questions
Is it normal for the first flex pay to come out on November instead of July?
Also I only had the option to flexpay over 4 months but I see some ppl flexpaying over a longer duration?

They try to time the last flex payment to end when the figure is expected to arrive. When you pre ordered it was expected very soon (this Fall) so they gave a 4 month option. People who ordered this when it 1st went up for had a longer flex duration because it was almost a year before it was expected to arrive. If you call SSC you might be able to get a longer flex payment schedule now.

I put $300 in rewards on this, and no way I am going to cancel. I only owe one payment left. I only have Hulkbuster and the Mark XLV on pre order.

Would be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed. This has been set to be the centerpiece of my collection for quite awhile. This is no small delay. This is a 9 month delay. Excitement is fading a bit. I'll be relieved once this finally drops...

The whole bankruptcy/disappearance thing is one of the reasons I stopped doing POs. What happens to your nrd if the place goes under? I'm guessing they're not putting it in escrow waiting for the items to arrive. CSC was my main retailer for a long time until a place closer by (lower shipping) was selling stuff more cheaply. I had 5-10 POs with them at one point for awhile.

:medic

Screen Shot 2016-06-13 at 9.31.10 PM.jpg

People who ordered this when it 1st went up for had a longer flex duration because it was almost a year before it was expected to arrive. If you call SSC you might be able to get a longer flex payment schedule now.

I'm from Australia so I'll try the email option, thanks!

Wow, what a surprise! Oh well, that just gives me other figures to concentrate on now. I got a good discount on this with rewards points and I was only 3-4 payments left towards paying it off. I hope they postpone the rest of my payments until November.

Back