1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Endo Sickness, Brainiac, Me and I think one other person said they had cancelled this. We're dropping like flies.

Endo Sickness, Brainiac, Me and I think one other person said they had cancelled this. We're dropping like flies.

Didn't you question Endo in the previous post and say it's an epic piece...and you're cancelling too?

I still think this will at one point hit a huge discount from SSC just based on how much storage space they will all take up. Because of it's size and price, I don't see it selling out at all. Here's hopping for a 30% discount! :lol

Same here.
Ghöst, I know, man.
I just have other things to do and I´m so hooked on Transformers right now and having urgent private matters, blasting out that much money, for that big a pice, for which I prolly not have the space and dunno how articulated/moveable he actually be...I can do so much more with the money.

I still think this will at one point hit a huge discount from SSC just based on how much storage space they will all take up. Because of it's size and price, I don't see it selling out at all. Here's hopping for a 30% discount! :lol

Might happen. Igor got a big discount at one point.

Hey hey, sometimes people fall on hard times, don't judge :hi5:

So true; it's tough at the best of times, being part of a hobby where you have to spend to stay in it. Thanks for pointing this out. But...

I quit 17 years of smoking several months ago to fund my Hulkbuster. Nothing will keep us apart. :1-1::rotfl

Plain awesome! Good on you; I hope the figure kicks all kinds of ass :yess:

No reason to spend $800 just so you don't lose $80. If it is thru sideshow call them. if it is delayed they sometimes will refund the NRD, this really isnt but it never hurts to ask.

Will they really? It's been pushed back twice now and this time it's going into 2017. I can see a quarter, but 9 months is pushing it.

Got the notice too! that's a bummer. They better add some serious upgrade with this coz I'm really getting turned off by all of these delays!:mad:

sxoJrK7.gif

Well...didn't see that one coming.

Back