1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone familiar with how Midtown Comics ships HT figures (eg. double-box, sans brown shipper, etc.)?

I've had this guy on pre-order from MC for almost a year and have become accustomed to the double-boxing from BBTS & Alter Ego.

You should probably just ask Midtown Comics if they're going to double box it. Since Hulkbuster is going to be oversized from the normal HT figures, they might not even have a box big enough for it. I'm guessing it's packaging is as big as one of the Batmobiles.

I've ordered hot toys from midtown comics before, they do a great job with packaging, they double box their items.

You should probably just ask Midtown Comics if they're going to double box it. Since Hulkbuster is going to be oversized from the normal HT figures, they might not even have a box big enough for it. I'm guessing it's packaging is as big as one of the Batmobiles.

Thanks folks, good to know. I'll give 'em a call. I'm caring more about intact shippers than delivery speed nowadays.

This is a size comparison chart I created to get an idea of HT HB's scale. Credit goes to Graw for the original photo -thank you for making it possible.

Attachments

• Size comparison_1_sm.jpg
    Size comparison_1_sm.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 307
Freak yes! Just got an email. Looks like an early July release. Please don't let this be delayed any further.:pray:

There's almost no chance it releases July 5. It would need to be out now in Hong Kong. It takes a month, month and a half after Hong Kong release before the first units start shipping at sideshow. Sorry bud

Freak yes! Just got an email. Looks like an early July release. Please don't let this be delayed any further.:pray:

They sent the same email when final payments were pushed back to June, so that new July date is just a placeholder as of now. It will probably get pushed back again since it hasn't come out in Hong Kong yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Early July is all but guaranteed to not happen. They sent the same email in April pushing last payments back to June. Sideshow might as well be guessing like us ha

64f1744c38964c054c44da22a4688608.jpg

Early July is all but guaranteed to not happen. They sent the same email in April pushing last payments back to June. Sideshow might as well be guessing like us ha

64f1744c38964c054c44da22a4688608.jpg

Spot on. Once I see this beast show up in Hong Kong, THAT'S when I'll get excited. Until then, not getting my hopes up.

Just a guess:

HT will release it on the 7th June as a part of the opening event of their first flagship store...perhaps.

Back