1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone in an earlier post in this thread said they had a contact at the HT Secret Base Hong Kong store, and they stated they're shooting for a tentative release in April. So here's hoping. Already full paid here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm still looking forward to the HT release...delayed or not. In the meantime, i pre-ordered Toyworld's Devastator to display with HB. My wife thinks the 1/6 Hulk is too "ugly" to be seen in the living room. She approved HB and Devastator (a Hulk substitute). I plan to have HB and the 20-22" tall Devastator grapple one another -hand-to-hand combat. This will suffice ^_^

Alex1984: I happen to stumble upon one of your comments on the TFS forum as well while researching this figure lol~ :)
4733e2bagw1f0oua5p3waj21661jkapn.jpg

I'm still looking forward to the HT release...delayed or not. In the meantime, i pre-ordered Toyworld's Devastator to display with HB. My wife thinks the 1/6 Hulk is too "ugly" to be seen in the living room. She approved HB and Devastator (a Hulk substitute). I plan to have HB and the 20-22" tall Devastator grapple one another -hand-to-hand combat. This will suffice ^_^

Alex1984: I happen to stumble upon one of your comments on the TFS forum as well while researching this figure lol~ :)
View attachment 253493

Damn you! I just visited this thread to see the latest news about Hulkbuster, and ended up pre-ordering those Toyworld Constructicons because of you!! lol!

That being said, I hope HT does like 5x inspections on each Hulkbuster unit for quality control. It would be a pain for Sideshow, BBTS, or any online retailer to have to do exchanges or replacements. I am glad I have piece of mind with BBTS' great customer service just in case any surprises happen with my Hulkbuster.

Damn you! I just visited this thread to see the latest news about Hulkbuster, and ended up pre-ordering those Toyworld Constructicons because of you!! lol!

That being said, I hope HT does like 5x inspections on each Hulkbuster unit for quality control. It would be a pain for Sideshow, BBTS, or any online retailer to have to do exchanges or replacements. I am glad I have piece of mind with BBTS' great customer service just in case any surprises happen with my Hulkbuster.

Lol! You're welcome~ I took a gamble with HT HB through my local toy store -they get their stock from Sideshow. On the off-chance I receive a defective HB (with no exchange option), i shall have my Constructicons ready to fix him. Afterall, it should be an ezee task for them since they're engineers.

I had to pass on this beast, but I am just as hyped to see all the pics!!

I ended up passing on the HB too, and that was even with my wife offering to pay for half of it:thud:..Yes , I know that I am going to be called crazy, but I just couldnt justify its cost.
Dont get me wrong, this is an awesome piece and anyone who gets it will have a jem in their collection for sure. I just couldnt convince myself it was worth it.
I do wonder though, if I will change my mind when I see in hand pics and videos.

That's exactly what I'm waiting for. I have the money ready but want to wait until some in hand reviews come out before I commit that kind of money on it.

Until I see this guy included in their Shipping Soon product group photo on their Facebook page, I'm not holding my breath that it's shipping anytime soon. Plus the bloggers get their pics out first before shipments are on their way. Hopefully we see something/anything soon..

Feel like it's been a while since we've seen one of the upcoming releases group pics ... I want to say the last one had Scarlet Witch, Pepper Potts, Mark IX, etc...Would be so psyched to see one with Hulkbuster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since I will probably will be passing on this :sadface: I am very much looking forward to seeing in hand pics and seeing him placed in other's collections.

NOT a pass for me. Now I'm trying to figure a way to display it so it could be viewed from all sides...the figure is too cool to have it's back against the wall.

Braniac...I thought you were in?

Back