1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5100 hkd to US dollars is $657, about what I was hoping it would cost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If only we could all get our figures @ HK prices. My Singapore-based friends are telling me that they are yet to find a Hulkbuster PO offered lower than $690-700, while they used to enjoy prices very close to HK's. Here in Manila the lowest price we got so far is $750.

I think it would be around $750-800 on SSC. That's how much we have Hulkbuster here, and again SSC prices are our benchmark.

AoU sure is HT's most pricey line to date. HT's yet to release Hawkeye, Thor, Black Widow, and Vision. Let's see if HT would also make Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch, along with a new Nick Fury.

Oh and maybe some Ultron Drones!

Add potentially two more versions of Ultron on that pile (if HT's willing enough). :lecture

My hope is that they make a red sentry ultron and I can get it and use the RPs towards HB which I am also hoping is no more than 750. We'll see.

What are some educated guesses on length of time its up for pre-order? I always feel like I have to rush to order but things hardly ever sell out as quickly as I tend to think. Plus I'll have a lot more RPs after a few of my other orders ship.

OH! My bad... :slap

No worries, I'm just wondering out loud. I keep debating with myself if I'm going to pick this up, I usually go big on something when a new Iron Man/Avengers movie comes out, used to be whatever pair (or pairs...) of sunglasses RDJ wears, so instead of dropping a few bills on Matsuda sunglasses like I did for IM3, maybe just getting this will hold me over.

If only we could all get our figures @ HK prices. My Singapore-based friends are telling me that they are yet to find a Hulkbuster PO offered lower than $690-700, while they used to enjoy prices very close to HK's. Here in Manila the lowest price we got so far is $750.

Over in Malaysia the PO price is approximately 712USD atm.

I think it already comes with the 43 head/chest, sorta like Iron Monger. I might end up passing on this depending on the price but it is tempting. Wondering if I can fit all the Avengers in 1 BESTA unit.. I hated having only Avengers Cap and Mk7 (though I got rid of him) and I'm gonna hate having AoU Cap and possibly a few other AoU Avengers (Widow, Hawkeye, maybe Thor & Hulk) and not the complete set... HB would've been my IM figure of the set.

I think it already comes with the 43 head/chest, sorta like Iron Monger. I might end up passing on this depending on the price but it is tempting. Wondering if I can fit all the Avengers in 1 BESTA unit.. I hated having only Avengers Cap and Mk7 (though I got rid of him) and I'm gonna hate having AoU Cap and possibly a few other AoU Avengers and not the complete set... HB would've been my IM figure of the set.
:exactly: I hate not having a complete Avengers line from the first movie. Granted I got some of the expensive ones out of the way but I'm still missing Hawkeye and Cap and the MKVII and some others :gah.
Thats why I'm getting every figure from this movie, no question

:exactly: I hate not having a complete Avengers line from the first movie. Granted I got some of the expensive ones out of the way but I'm still missing Hawkeye and Cap and the MKVII and some others :gah.
Thats why I'm getting every figure from this movie, no question

Nice :clap That's dedication right there. Are you "upgrading" your current set and selling some of them to get the new ones or are you keeping 2 sets of Avengers?

Back