1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice :clap That's dedication right there. Are you "upgrading" your current set and selling some of them to get the new ones or are you keeping 2 sets of Avengers?
I won't be selling any of them no. In fact I still would like to go back and get those figures :monkey3

I won't be selling any of them no. In fact I still would like to go back and get those figures :monkey3

I could see prices dropping so you have a good shot at it, especially the Hawkeye. I'm sure some people will be selling the old for the new as well.

Not going to lie, I do envy a lot of your guys' collections with all the characters, but my wallet and available space are thankful that I just stuck to mostly Iron Man as far as the Avengers was concerned. Only misstep I took was the Captain America/Steve Rogers 2 pack but I'll be selling that when it comes in.

Not going to lie, I do envy a lot of your guys' collections with all the characters, but my wallet and available space are thankful that I just stuck to mostly Iron Man as far as the Avengers was concerned. Only misstep I took was the Captain America/Steve Rogers 2 pack but I'll be selling that when it comes in.

If I wasn't waiting for SSC to drop a deal or discount on it, I'd probably get it from you. After seeing how STRIKE Cap turned out, I decided to be patient about getting the set and waiting it out.

The weird thing with this is you don't know where it will fall in terms of how many people will buy it. More than likely, the PO will not sell out, and even more likely this beast will be discounted during events like Spooktacular. If it does come out at $750 lets say, we could see it available for under 7 at some point in time. SSC like most companies don't want their inventory space taken up by so many huge boxes like this will be, so I think a discount will be inevitable. Same with the delorean too.

The weird thing with this is you don't know where it will fall in terms of how many people will buy it. More than likely, the PO will not sell out, and even more likely this beast will be discounted during events like Spooktacular. If it does come out at $750 lets say, we could see it available for under 7 at some point in time. SSC like most companies don't want their inventory space taken up by so many huge boxes like this will be, so I think a discount will be inevitable. Same with the delorean too.

Even if it isn't discounted during Spook, there's the possibility that we could get more reward points (assuming they don't do away with that this year because of last year's fiasco with those clowns complaining about fake codes), so that would definitely help knock the cost down a little.

If I wasn't waiting for SSC to drop a deal or discount on it, I'd probably get it from you. After seeing how STRIKE Cap turned out, I decided to be patient about getting the set and waiting it out.

I'll most likely be taking a hit on it, but I used a fair amount of reward points on it that I'll just be glad to get the cash I paid for it back, so I'll probably start it at retail and see what kinds of offers come in that make it worthwhile.

I'm going to PO from SSC, just by chance it happens to sell out. I'm new to HT collecting so I'm not sure if items EVER "sell out" when first offered, but I don't want to take the chance on missing out. This'll be the ultimate in IM armor, I doubt it'll get any better than this.

I'm going to PO from SSC, just by chance it happens to sell out. I'm new to HT collecting so I'm not sure if items EVER "sell out" when first offered, but I don't want to take the chance on missing out. This'll be the ultimate in IM armor, I doubt it'll get any better than this.

Items at this price point won't sell out that fast, especially with the NRD. You can probably wait a while, or if you really want to secure a pre-order without paying any NRD, you can always do so at BBTS, and then just monitor what happens in the next few months at SSC and decide later if you want to cancel at BBTS and go with a flex plan at SSC. :wink1:

Not expected two ship until Q4 2016 so you would be looking at spook 2017. They do not make as many of the big items, so i doubt this will ever be discounted.

I've read that a lot of people may not buy this due to not having the space to display it. When you acquire something as large and epic as this Hulkbuster, you make room to display it. :)

I've read that a lot of people may not buy this due to not having the space to display it. When you acquire something as large and epic as this Hulkbuster, you make room to display it. :)
Done. :lol

11026015_10202897604315271_4623615105361462148_n.jpg

Back