1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Psst, Motux take this Snickers. Because sometimes you don't pickup the internet sarcasm when you're hungry. Better?

hulkbuster-Hulk-Marvel-%D1%84%D1%8D%D0%BD%D0%B4%D0%BE%D0%BC%D1%8B-1809511.jpeg

SSC swerve.... it wont be up for preorder today then tomorrow they hit us with the unholy price..... the big four digits..... $1000

Psst, Motux take this Snickers. Because sometimes you don't pickup the internet sarcasm when you're hungry. Better?

I've never seen anything so funny. I mean no one ever has used a commercial in such an original way! You should be a star. And you can totally see sarcasm in typed words. It's not like sarcasm is inflection and body language.

I've never seen anything so funny. I mean no one ever has used a commercial in such an original way! You should be a star. And you can totally see sarcasm in typed words. It's not like sarcasm is inflection and body language.

Suuuuure its not.....

Thanks man! You know, I've been thinking about it more and more, but now after this. I think I'm ready! I'm done with this action figure hoobaloo! I'm off to be a comedian! My act will only be the continuous use of the Snickers ad with different subjects! Thank you Motux, you are an internet hero and a gentlemen.

Thanks man! You know, I've been thinking about it more and more, but now after this. I think I'm ready! I'm done with this action figure hoobaloo! I'm off to be a comedian! My act will only be the continuous use of the Snickers ad with different subjects! Thank you Motux, you are an internet hero and a gentlemen.

Id pay to see that.

Imagine the shipping cost lol. I haven't purchased anything bigger than a 1/5 maquette, which was $70 shipping over 3 years ago.

Well I have only gotten a couple of sixth scale figures and a couple of premium formats from them and that's been it, I will wait to see what the local stores are selling it for prior to making my mind up.

Well I have only gotten a couple of sixth scale figures and a couple of premium formats from them and that's been it, I will wait to see what the local stores are selling it for prior to making my mind up.
Yes, will be interesting what dealers decide to sell for in Australia. I think PopCultcha will be very pricey. They upped the DeLorean to 1K not too long ago and that is $680 at SSC. I expect Hulkbuster to be around $1,100 if SSC set this at $700 to $750.

I'm sure there will other Aussie suppliers that are cheaper.

Buying direct from HK might not end up much cheaper with the shipping costs.

Yeah I'll order from SSC and flexing this for sure. After they accommodated me for their oversight (which some companies don't do) I will always give them business if I can first

Back