1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Buying direct from HK might not end up much cheaper with the shipping costs.
If I were ordering it, myself, I would probably go with Animarket to Canada. Shipping is $115.00 US (Speedpost) but likely will save some back on the figure, itself. Then factor in shipping from SSC, Fed-Ex fees, plus various taxes and I'd bet it works out cheaper. I just ordered two figures from them and saved about $200.00 CAD over ordering from BBTS, surprisingly.

According to Susan, he's not going up on Sideshow today.

S9FRN.jpg

wth is the hold up?....lol they really having trouble pricing this guy huh?....lol

For this thing if you can get it local that is probably going to be best. At least in your own country. Shipping and tax/customs/vat whatever you have will be crazy. I have a starboost 1:1 helmet coming from Singapore and the shipping is close to 200usd. Direct thru Singapore mail. No handling fees. I believe the HB box will be a bit larger then this even. I don't expect most places will have shipping that high, however 100-150usd is not out of the question.

If I were ordering it, myself, I would probably go with Animarket to Canada. Shipping is $115.00 US (Speedpost) but likely will save some back on the figure, itself. Then factor in shipping from SSC, Fed-Ex fees, plus various taxes and I'd bet it works out cheaper. I just ordered two figures from them and saved about $200.00 CAD over ordering from BBTS, surprisingly.
I checked them out. To Australia it will be $134 Speedpost. Can't figure out how it's more to post to Australia when it is far closer than Canada is lol.

So adding that with the $730 cost it adds up to AUD $1104, in which you might then recieve custom charges as it goes over the 1K threshold.

A local supplier may be the best option for me with this one if I choose to purchase.

Lucky for us in the USA SSC will charge us the usual 10-15$ shipping....or nah? :lol

Well I can't get it anywhere in my country since there are basically no Hot Toys retailers but I can get it from the UK and save the Import charges. Sideshows flex payments are better though and sometimes I think it may be worth the extra costs just for the convenience.

UPS has that flat rate $10 shipping or whatever the deal is, but there's gotta be a weight limit that Hulkbuster would go over. He'll be heavier than the Hulk and that's a hefty fig as it is.

Back