1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wouldn't order it before. Now THAT figure is for suckers. Blow molded vinyl with a few lights for over 400.00? Oh, helllll no.

this is the only reason why i'm mildly annoyed they decided to re-release this thing with new arms instead of putting more effort/resources into newer figures.

In my defense, this is technically a reissue of the same mold, design, mark...etc. My original argument was that Hot Toys will never make a NEW Fully Articulated HulkBuster. NEW, as in new Mark, design, or another version from another movie.

So, my argument still stands. Period. HA!!

This clarification would have been more convincing if you hadn't waited 3 days to post it. :lol Best to just let this one go...

“Brand new, never displayed” LOL. Ya, right. You paid $170 for a figure that was with HIGH PROBABILITY to be totally manhandled, paraded around, and constantly played(molested) with and was meticulously placed back into its original packaging with nobody like you being the wiser. Grow up. The secondary market is full of deceit.
At least it was an authentic Hot Toys figure, right? Check again.

Relax, you did not buy it i did. Your acting like i ripped you off :lol I got 150 of these things it's almost impossible to put the plastic/tape on the feet, hands, foam parts, etc the way the factory does. I was not sure until i opened it up but It was new. I know what these look when used and when new.

and even if it was everything you said (it's not but if it was) it would still be a great deal. Just saying there are really good deals if you look.

Last edited:
Okay, now that clarifies it. If you collect multiples of the same fig, then you do you.

But I interpreted your comment as you wanting the Deluxe version only because it's a "deluxe" version.

No sweat man, and I can definitely see your point of view.

The ability to have more than one scene/memorable moment displayed at the same time. I do this. Although, not with anything as big and expensive as Hulkbuster.

Agree with you! Though I have some for 'backup', hehehe

99856256bcae29b0560b050ad141f46b.gif

.... gasp ....

BoI4Vdo.gif

Why does Pop Culture Zone have this for $1499.99, when the retail is $1150? Usually other sites are cheaper than Sideshow. That's why I got excited when Timewalker has him for about a grand. I thought that's a savings of 500 if Pop is selling for 1500.

Why does Pop Culture Zone have this for $1499.99, when the retail is $1150? Usually other sites are cheaper than Sideshow. That's why I got excited when Timewalker has him for about a grand. I thought that's a savings of 500 if Pop is selling for 1500.

This is most likely one they had in stock prior to the re-release. I've seen a few figures pop back up on their site well after they've sold out everywhere, so obviously PCZ plays the secondary market on occasion. I would think they'll have the HB, Jack Hammer arm and Mark 43 available early next week at @8% below retail.

Just reading the description of "vinyl" under the powerpose HB 2.0 was like finding out your pretty young Thai prostitute is a dude. Just sayin...not that I know what it's like.

I like what you say their, as Thanos was saying....

Thanos.jpg

But the thing is, this will force a couple of Collectors to have second thoughts about their other P.O's just to get this, (Hulkbuster 2.0)

They should have made an articulated 2.0 IMHO

In my defense, this is technically a reissue of the same mold, design, mark...etc. My original argument was that Hot Toys will never make a NEW Fully Articulated HulkBuster. NEW, as in new Mark, design, or another version from another movie.

So, my argument still stands. Period. HA!!

"Be grateful if you are the few who were able to buy such an incredible figure that will never have a comparable in probably another decade or more. "

"As for the rest of you guys who were to chickens#$t to pull the trigger 3 years ago on a preorder...F U....LOL. "

Don't go back on your words now, we all knew what you meant. LOL!!! :rotfl

Decided to put a real big hit on the old wallet and ordered both the re-issues of the Hulkbuster and the Mark 43 to go with it. Always kicked myself for not getting them the first time so here we go!

I wonder if scalpers will lower some prices or keep them the same on the original. You would think they would lower them and that may open up avenues for folks to get it. I find that very interesting to watch

Back