1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSP is not the main place for brand-named figures. You can get cheap Gundam Models and video games (as u know) in SSP. Also got cheap pirated figures there.

If want to get Hottoys and figure stuffs, go to Mongkok [emoji6]

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送
Every time i go to mongkok, it looks like a ghost town filled with stores closing down. At least that's how it was back in 2007. I dunno about now. I've slowed down on buying hot toys lately and just killing time with 人中之龍0 with an occasional taiko drum master on ps vita. I don't even enough money on my psn to buy the chinese tracks right now.

Sam Lee's mandarin is really awful in the game. It's hilarious.

Every time i go to mongkok, it looks like a ghost town filled with stores closing down. At least that's how it was back in 2007. I dunno about now. I've slowed down on buying hot toys lately and just killing time with 人中之龍0 with an occasional taiko drum master on ps vita. I don't even enough money on my psn to buy the chinese tracks right now.

Sam Lee's mandarin is really awful in the game. It's hilarious.
He should use his own Language, Cantonese. Just take it as the Games bonus part, a Hilarious final boss [emoji16]

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

He should use his own Language, Cantonese. Just take it as the Games bonus part, a Hilarious final boss [emoji16]

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送
I hear Yakuza Zero (chinese) was really targetted for Taiwan which explains why Sam is speaking in Mandarin. At least Studio Studio RGG rendered him properly. Woulda bought the Hong Kong release of Yakuza Ishin but it's in Japanese with a Chinese translation guide. Not worth it!

Playing a stressful game of Pull the Trigger Now Before a Sellout vs. Let The Points Accrue And Get This For Even Cheaper...

droWBO9.jpg

SSP is not the main place for brand-named figures. You can get cheap Gundam Models and video games (as u know) in SSP. Also got cheap pirated figures there.

If want to get Hottoys and figure stuffs, go to Mongkok [emoji6]

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

Secret base don't sell hot toys right? Can only buy from third party?? And gundam are original from bandai? Very scared end up buying pirated version.

Secret base don't sell hot toys right? Can only buy from third party?? And gundam are original from bandai? Very scared end up buying pirated version.
If you want to see new products or preorder stuffs, go secret base. If want to buy hottoys, hottoys got another chain called "玩具狂熱 Toy Hunters" just a few blocks away from SB, ask the staffs in SB. There are some. Or go around in Mongkok or Yau Ma Tei, u can find some Hottoys stuffs in these 2 districts.

Pirated figures in SSP, not pirated Gundams. But for pirated gundams, can buy online.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

If you want to see new products or preorder stuffs, go secret base. If want to buy hottoys, hottoys got another chain called "玩具狂熱 Toy Hunters" just a few blocks away from SB, ask the staffs in SB. There are some. Or go around in Mongkok or Yau Ma Tei, u can find some Hottoys stuffs in these 2 districts.

Pirated figures in SSP, not pirated Gundams. But for pirated gundams, can buy online.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

Thanks for informations, will check plan into my schedule. Hopefully will get to see hulkbuster there again as well. Also want to visit and see king arts 1/9 and 1/4 hulkbuster ...

Thanks for informations, will check plan into my schedule. Hopefully will get to see hulkbuster there again as well. Also want to visit and see king arts 1/9 and 1/4 hulkbuster ...
No worries, mate. Enjoy your stay in HK. FYI, haven't seen HB in SB in last 2 months already. Hope u are lucky enough.

But u can see King Arts 1/4 HB or 1/9 HB for sure.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 E6553 發送

I was waiting for the Grey Hulk PF exclusive to come in which would bring me close to $200 in points but it has been pushed back until November (second delay). Now I 'm not sure if I should wait that long!?!?!?!?!

Congrats Sledge! That's an awesome price after using your RPs.

Thx, dude. :hi5: :duff
You got this save too, do you?

Yup. I have my order locked in for this bad boy.

I'm happy more people are pulling the trigger on this guy :woo

The more the better :monkey3 so it sells out :monkey3

:exactly: It all bodes well for HT having confidence in the piece.

A sell out could happen since I doubt they will be making a ton of these given the price and size of it.

I haven't seen a single local retailer sell out of this yet, most likely because of the astronomical price lol.

I still think it will be around by the time it ships, but I don't know about it sticking around long enough for discounts.

I haven't seen a single local retailer sell out of this yet, most likely because of the astronomical price lol.

I still think it will be around by the time it ships, but I don't know about it sticking around long enough for discounts.

All local retailers that I have seen in Canada are sold out. As is BBTS in the US.

I can't imagine how bad the asking price will be after it does sell out. I KNOW I want it so there was no doubt about preordering from day one. I can see this skyrocketing probably sooner rather than later.

:gah:

You guys are freaking me out... I haven't ordered yet because i'm letting reward points pile up first... I'm at $175 now, and would be closer to $300 by Late September. I was hoping to wait until October when the flex payments would start, but now i'm starting to think it might not last that long.

:gah:

You guys are freaking me out... I haven't ordered yet because i'm letting reward points pile up first... I'm at $175 now, and would be closer to $300 by Late September. I was hoping to wait until October when the flex payments would start, but now i'm starting to think it might not last that long.

That's a tough one. Nobody on this forum can really say when this will sell out. Lot's of people are waiting for RP to add up and that's totally understandable. Seems like everyday there's a new member of the HB club. I ordered day one because this was priority one on my list. In all honesty, it's a roll of the dice! Good luck!

Back