1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
u5Js289.gif
Hahaha I can't stop laughing! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I knew hot toys said there'd be more and they said it again(jackhammer arm.) And I'll be glad get it because I only like final forms lol

:hi5: now I'm officially excited for this piece. I've stayed off this thread to fight temptation, but i kept feeling like this would eventually sell out and I missed the boat. Didn't use any reward points but it's all gravy baby!

Congrats! I paid full price for the HB as well...I'll use the points I earn from it for something special.

I've been on the edge of taking the Hulkbuster plunge and POing this monster so many times. I recently had my Sideshow reward points statement come in and I'm at $92. Debating getting this or the HT Boba Fett that will eventually come down the line. If they'd announce the jackhammer fist then I wouldn't hesitate. Decisions, decisions. Happy for those who have locked in their HB already.

I've been on the edge of taking the Hulkbuster plunge and POing this monster so many times. I recently had my Sideshow reward points statement come in and I'm at $92. Debating getting this or the HT Boba Fett that will eventually come down the line. If they'd announce the jackhammer fist then I wouldn't hesitate. Decisions, decisions. Happy for those who have locked in their HB already.

Personally, I can't see myself using the jackhammer arm or displaying it with the Mk 43 exposed; I'd prefer HT remove those features and charge me $100 less.

I'm also thinking about using my rewards on this, I was waiting to get a free figure but 230 off of this would be nice too. It's just a lot to spend on a single figure.

Back