1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I feel like a lot of people seem to be siding on the fact that this will sell out before it's even shipped. I think that's just total hype. I can definitely foresee this figure going on 20-30% discount.

I feel the last thing would be the Jackhammer arm. That would be it for the HB. I wouldn't really expect anything else. As for articulation, it's gonna be too heavy I think even with all that articulation.

Added neck parts look terribad imo. Foot articulation is good but would have thought that was included from the get go so not excited about it either. To be fair, I can't think of anything that can be added to this that would 'Wow!' me except a Potts sculpt that was spot on or a complete AOU Stark figure tossed in.

Added neck parts look terribad imo. Foot articulation is good but would have thought that was included from the get go so not excited about it either. To be fair, I can't think of anything that can be added to this that would 'Wow!' me except a Potts sculpt that was spot on or a complete AOU Stark figure tossed in.

Free AoU Tony Stark figure? Yes, please! :lol

That sounds great, but I can't see that happening. Just too good to be possible! LOL

That's because they most likely were in the works the entire time. The repulsor hand and the feet breaking up to a billion pieces is nothing new or crazy. They're just making announcements for it to get the attention for it.

It's why we'll probably see two more announcements for Hulkbuster. The Jackhammer arm and Veronica being included will probably be an announcement. They're just trying to keep it alive so that people get their PO in with all the competition for Hulkbuster right now from other companies.

Yea I don't think this is new, but newly shown. The engineering had to have been planned from jump. They just couldn't show it all when they put it up for PO...so instead opted to spread out any details over a period of time to get renewed interest every so often and temp this on the fence.

If the parts or upgrades do nothing for you and your ordering it then don't use them. Problem solved.

Free AoU Tony Stark figure? Yes, please! :lol

It will be great if they add in a head sculpt of Tony stark .. Interchangeable head, one with light up ironman head feature and one with Tony stark face like other ironman. Shouldn't be too hard for hot toys.

Back