1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow Bringstheawesome you are so lucky! I don't even have the courage to show this to my wife!
Although, I always tell myself that Im no (1) Family first & (2) as a collector. What if I tell her we can adopt the HB as our baby boy? Yeah that could work!

Then she doesn't realize when the figure actually arrives.. you'd be starring at it 24/7/365. :lol

:lol So true! But luckily she doesn't have to worry about that until next year. :)

Wow Bringstheawesome you are so lucky! I don't even have the courage to show this to my wife!
Although, I always tell myself that Im no (1) Family first & (2) as a collector. What if I tell her we can adopt the HB as our baby boy? Yeah that could work!

Sounds like a foolproof plan to me!!

Pretty ordered one too. Canceled my godzilla for this but if godzilla turns out to be good I'm buying that too. RIP credit card. That's what you get for raising my limit

Is glorious....wow....this thing just nicely displayed behind a glass shelf...a thing of beauty

I haven't watched trailer 2 or 3 I really don't like things spoiled. I can not wait for this movie and then I can't wait for this Fig and the more I look at the HB the more i cant wait for the movie and the more I want HB and it is over a year further then the movie...... The most vicious cycle circles on

I haven't watched trailer 2 or 3 I really don't like things spoiled. I can not wait for this movie and then I can't wait for this Fig and the more I look at the HB the more i cant wait for the movie and the more I want HB and it is over a year further then the movie...... The most vicious cycle circles on

:goodpost: :exactly: Same here as I haven't watched the 2 follow up trailers for the same reasons! :lol It's going to be a long wait for the king of the hill here.

Back