1/6 Hot Toys - MMS285 - Avengers: AOU - Hulkbuster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys have crazy restraint. I couldn't stop watching the trailers each time they came out....

I don't need to see the trailer for certain movies because I am 100% going to see them. The trailer has more chance to spoil things then make me MORE excited. I only watched the 1st trailer because someone I trust said "its a really good teaser and doesn't ruin anything" I can site so many examples of how trailers ruin their movie and marvel hasn't been any exception. It's REALLY hard to avoid the talk after but most people are really good about it. I stay out of the speculation threads and if I feel something may be spoiled I just skim past. I see about 100 movies a year and of that at least 30 in the theater its so rare when I am genuinely surprised or in awe watching a film but its also so so special its worth the restraint

king arts of hong kong just announced their 1/9 HB prototype(yes, again all are just prototype!)
its 16 inches tall, diecast. sizewise it seems like a better choice for people who got tight space.
but i doubt they can match the standard set by HT on this HB.

KA%u00252Bhulkbuster.jpg

King Arts is taking a page out of the Play Imaginative playbook: Make prototypes of everything under the sun and the release 0.0001% of them.

Looks nice though.

King Arts is taking a page out of the Play Imaginative playbook: Make prototypes of everything under the sun and the release 0.0001% of them.

Looks nice though.

They are showing a lot, true but at least they are releasing something. I've got some of their 1:5 scale helmets & they are pretty cool. :)

They are showing a lot, true but at least they are releasing something. I've got some of their 1:5 scale helmets & they are pretty cool. :)

they have 3 1/9 scale iron man opened for pre-order more than a year ago.
then show 4 more 1/9 im prototypes not yet started pre-order, and then comes
the HB! but still zero final product has been produced! :rotfl

yeah I like those things.... they are not as good as the HT busts but still pretty good

Budget Stark got me series 1 & I was pretty impressed with them, a friend of mine got me series 2 & 3 sets so I've now got 24 but need to get the cool little display cases for the other 2 sets as they add to the overall effect I think..., busts are better though, I agree. :)

Welp if King Arts doesn't deliver guess I'll set my sights back on this beast.

then my advice is you better do it now rather than later. i'd pre-ordered KA's 1/9 mark 39 several months ago
and i've prepared for a total loss! this company has their sales strategy all wrong, they entered the market wanting
to take advantage of the iron man figure fever created by HT. but HT is now watching every moves made by them,
to prevent their 1/9 iron man taking their share. KA is now facing a very difficult situation, and i doubt they can last long.

then my advice is you better do it now rather than later. i'd pre-ordered KA's 1/9 mark 39 several months ago
and i've prepared for a total loss! this company has their sales strategy all wrong, they entered the market wanting
to take advantage of the iron man figure fever created by HT. but HT is now watching every moves made by them,
to prevent their 1/9 iron man taking their share. KA is now facing a very difficult situation, and i doubt they can last long.

King Arts might do ok, the scale difference could be the thing that keeps them going..., they just have to get more product out the door before showing everything else they want to make.

That's good to hear. Still, they've shown prototypes in almost every scale across many, many licenses and they have released very little product. They are definitely ambitious, but I'd be wary of the quality considering they have 9 million things on their plate at once and they're a new company on the scene.

they have 3 1/9 scale iron man opened for pre-order more than a year ago.
then show 4 more 1/9 im prototypes not yet started pre-order, and then comes
the HB! but still zero final product has been produced! :rotfl

Yeah, with zero figures released and still showing new prototypes I hope they can start delivering and not leave collectors high and dry.

Is King Arts making a 1/9 Hulk? If not, who will HB fight? :lol

:lol Are there any other companies doing 1/9 scale? Someone has to be making a Hulk in that scale lol.

Back