1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
donotfeedthetrolls.jpg

Def the price i was anticipating it to be. In fact at 224.99 it makes the strike suit seem pricier than it should be.. oh well im just waiting for folks to dump the above one now - Cap is the new Iron Man.

I've been wanting to unload the Avengers Cap for a while now. Now's a good time to unload him.

I was going to wait for a coupon but since there is no NRD i will just cancel and reorder whenever i can use a coupon on him.

Figure looks great. Hope those sculpts come out as good as the proto. Now just to wait until a coupon will work with him.

Is it me, or do the colors seem just a little too bright compared to some movie stills we've seen?

Do discount coupons work on preorders? I have a $50 code but only work on shipping now items...very tempted to get the IronMan Accesories Pack...

I know editing can change a lot of things and have no idea if this shot will even be in the movie, but the blue and red seem a little dull here compared to what the figure offers. This is just a small nitpick as I think the figure looks great.

Avengers_04__scaled_600.jpg902328-captain-america-002.jpg

Yay! No NRD!

Surprised this didn't cost $250. Maybe HT will cut collectors a break when it comes to Widow, Thor, Hulk, etc. And lower the boom on HB, Ultron, etc. :lol

I can see that (maybe not on Hulk though)...cut back accessories on the old guard and relax a bit on the rising prices on the old guard, especially when previous versions are still readily available on the market...and then WHAM! The sky's the limit for pricing on Hulkbuster, Ultron and any other new, previously unproduced characters from Ultron....

The costume looks dirty in the film stills, like he's worn it for quite sometime. Maybe it will appear as bright as the figure in the beginning. Not really sure though. They could come up with a battle damaged Cap later on, which will be faded as well as dirtied up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The costume looks dirty in the film stills, like he's worn it for quite sometime. Maybe it will appear as bright as the figure in the beginning. Not really sure though. They could come up with a battle damaged Cap later on, which will be faded as well as dirtied up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kind of what I was thinking.

Back