1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Head sculpt sold me on this. Looks badass

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I wouldn't have ordered if there was a NRD. But without one I said what the heck. Can always cancel and re-order if a new coupon comes out that can be applied to him.

$224.99? Wait...what? What's happening right now? This is Hot Toys/Sideshow we're talking about? It's 2015. Why isn't he priced at $275.99 like I expected? :dunno

With so few accessories, this figure really should be $209, however, its a lot better than the guesstimate $270+ so we got that going for us.

im shocked. everyone here seems to be digging the price point. I guess HT/SS won. do a few big full deep thrusts, then they'll love it when you only stick the tip in. anything over $200 that basically comes with bare bones accessories is not worth it.

im shocked. everyone here seems to be digging the price point. I guess HT/SS won. do a few big full deep thrusts, then they'll love it when you only stick the tip in. anything over $200 that basically comes with bare bones accessories is not worth it.
It does include two separate heads; that for me justifies the price. Granted the whole figure is just a repaint of the last one so it cost them virtually nothing to bring this figure to market so its still overpriced, but at the rate they were going (Vader $299, Mark 43 $345) I was fully expecting $275 for this guy.

Back