1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first Cap is officially ordered. I was annoyed when the code didn't work on him this afternoon ... glad it does now.

Pretty excited, even though my girlfriend doesn't like the head sculpt. She claims they made him "too pretty."

Damn, I'm surprised Hot Toys actually released something before the movie for once. Crazy. Well, I was gonna get an iPad mini with the amazon gift cards I have, but I guess I'll use some of that cash on this when it pops up for what sideshow is selling him for. This figure looks ****ing awesome. I'll just wait for the new iPad to come out instead.

f81abedbb5fc9326d42d0faadb134ef6.jpg

Muahaha tell me I'm not the only one who finds this hilarious

My first Cap is officially ordered. I was annoyed when the code didn't work on him this afternoon ... glad it does now.

Pretty excited, even though my girlfriend doesn't like the head sculpt. She claims they made him "too pretty."

I just tried to use this code on SS but was Deee-nide! How did u get yours to work? Maybe cause I wanted to flex pay?

Great news! I've been waiting on a code that works on this figure. I was determined to NOT pay full price any more.

SSC got us. MARCH15 was still valid until Sunday night. In a perfect world, Cap would have received the March coupon and Ultron the April one. Oh well.

The releases all follow the same basic pattern. It gets released in Hot toys home market first. At the same time the stock gets shipped to sideshow (if they have produced enough finished product at that time) on a ship. It can take a few weeks to make the trip. Then you have the dock and customs and then SSC has to process. If the intial product run didn't have a full amount then it adds to the time.

So It gets released in Asia, at the same time it starts its trip to other markets. If you buy it from an Asian story it will ship when they get their stock. Though technically it's not supposed to be able to do that due to licensing and distrubution agreements. But those are not enforced unless someone makes an issue of it. But if other regions are notice they are loosing sales, and come to the conclusion it's the cause it may be stopped. Not the person to person stuff or most ebay sales. But the retailers that have official distrubution deals.

Cool. Thank you.

Back