1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the link. Not sure what I'll do with 18 little magnets but this will do just fine for the fists.
No problem. I actually got those magnets a while ago for something else entirely but ended up never using them at all.

It was only when I remembered that I had them that I got the idea to use them for Cap ... so you never know.

Easier on your back? If your using the same lens, with an adaptor the weight will be less then a pound different.

Switching from 2x5Dm3 w/grips to two mirrorless bodies is significantly lighter. Should have made it clearer - I don't really use my Canon lenses now, I switched over to Sony/Zeiss. If need be, I can use my Canon lenses with the adapter.

Is this still available in Hong Kong? Have a mate who is going there and was wondering if she would still be able to pick this up.

Is this still available in Hong Kong? Have a mate who is going there and was wondering if she would still be able to pick this up.

Quite a few eBay listings are based out of HK. It's likely still available but I don't know if they're in great abundance or if they're more expensive than they were when they were first available.

I believe that it is. There's a lot of eBay listings for this figure that are based out of HK, but they're still all in the mid to high 300's last time I checked.

Who is taller? Chris Evans or Hugh Jackman? I put AoU Cap next to DOFP Wolverine. Cap seems slightly taller and bigger than Wolverine.

Not all figures are actually in scale anymore. Hemsworth is noticeably taller than Evans, but AOU Cap sure isn't shorter. I gave my LA Thor taller ankle pegs and it makes a difference.

Not all figures are actually in scale anymore. Hemsworth is noticeably taller than Evans, but AOU Cap sure isn't shorter. I gave my LA Thor taller ankle pegs and it makes a difference.

Actor height is immaterial. Character height is what matters.

Back