1/6 Hot Toys - MMS281 - Avengers: AoU - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got my FedEx bill through for this and it is 75 euros WTF. That takes the figure to 310 Euros. How the hell can a 265 dollar figure including 40 dollar SS shipping cost 75 euros in fees FFS? Rip off Europe, you guys in the US don't know how lucky you are as we are getting ripped off there is no other way to justify these kinds of fees.

Welcome to Australia, we've been copping that sort of **** for years.

Man, I don't know how you guys overseas can do it. All those tacked on fees and nonsense. The hobby is expensive enough as it is.

Until I found SS Freaks, I didn't realize how good collectors have it in the US. Shipping on SS is usually just 10 bucks, and if you wait for a $20 code it negates it entirely.

Man, I don't know how you guys overseas can do it. All those tacked on fees and nonsense. The hobby is expensive enough as it is.

Until I found SS Freaks, I didn't realize how good collectors have it in the US. Shipping on SS is usually just 10 bucks, and if you wait for a $20 code it negates it entirely.

oh yeah its serious BS, its one of the reasons I might just move to the US :lol

The main reason I am gonna have a whole second suitcase just to get my figures home (US to UK). On the bright side I have found almost all the back catalogue figures I have been looking for!
Just hope customs don't find me...

Nice :lol good luck ducking customs :duff You'll be fine :hi5:

Thanks! I hope so. I just checked UPS to see if sending them ahead was an option. Minimum £100 for 2 figures and that's before any customs charges. No thanks!
I have 6 figures already (well 6.5 as one box is gonna be Rocket/Groot) so I may need to stop buying...

Yikes, nuts to that.
I think you need to keep buying :lol :monkey3

I PO him within the last few weeks. I am hoping that Sideshow will get more in soon. I want my Cap! :gah:

So did you guys have this on PO since the get-go, or did you order it after the release?
I ordered mine this past weekend, paid in full via Paypal. I wonder why mine shipped and no one else's did. I hope I wasn't just sent a returned figure or something.

I guess I'll just have to inspect the boxes to see if they were previously opened... Hope I got a new figure.

Good news is he will be here tomorrow... I'll pick him up after work. Gonna feel like a long day, lol.

You're special :D :lol

That's how I got mine, too. I must be extra special, right? :lol They knew I needed him!

I guess I'll just have to inspect the boxes to see if they were previously opened... Hope I got a new figure [emoji38]

You'll be fine. I did exactly the same thing as you and got him with the first batch. :)

Back