1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Comando John Matrix figure

I'm in for a few :wink1:

You'll have me beat. Probably just one for me. Dutch is the only other Arnie character I would potentially do multiples on as I did with the old one. I sold those because the sculpt became dated I thought.

I wonder how far they will take the Arnold license. T5 figures are inevitable.

I might get two Matrix figures, if they don't rape us with the price.

Sorry VintijDroidGutzz I always think your posts are on a soap box for some reason, and did take it that way, didn't see the comparison to the MMS238 that actually sounds more complementary then. Though looking back at your 13,000 posts maybe you are entitled to a soap box. Thank you for taking the high road and replying like a educated person, it makes me respect your opinions more man.
I don't try to start arguments, but your first sentence there wasn't helping much.

Bennet is ready

Attachments

• 100_2777.JPG
    100_2777.JPG
    360.6 KB · Views: 244

i pre-ordered it today, first launch in HK! $1580
a better head sculpt compare with the dx-10, plus a lots of accessories, weapons.
a full gear military soldier with also a muscular body, i think its worth the money.

It's finally being done !
THIS is the figure I've been waiting for since I started collecting Hot Toys :-D :-D :-D

Bought in a heartbeat

Re: Hottoys Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure.

Wow, never thought they'd do this... I am getting pretty picky when it comes to Hot Toys these days, but I was a huge fan of this as a kid... Might have to get it! :)

And what with no GI Joe on the horizon from Sideshow... :(

Back