1/6 Hot Toys - MMS276 - Commando: John Matrix Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can, but I'm lazy. And custom building is too much of a hassle for me. I built three figures this year. It's fun, but costly. I'd rather sit on my ass and wait for HT to do it :lol

Re: Hot Toys Comando John Matrix figure

Wow its come from nowhere, great news indeed

HS looks amazing

Re: Hottoys Commando: 1/6th scale John Matrix Collectible Figure.

Not a purchase for me, but very cool to see HT also releasing some oddball figures :rock

Conan's design could easily do rooted. But HT probably will go Thor route if they ever did it.

I never liked any of their Thor hairs... the upper head usually looks okay... but when it hits the shoulders it's just a squiggly mess of plastic.

Conan's design could easily do rooted. But HT probably will go Thor route if they ever did it.
Yeah, they could easily do it - but well?

The ones I've seen, most were pretty accurate. DX10 sculpt works for it, so does the MMS117. But 117 has shorter hair and is closer to his hair in the film.
Yeah, I saw a great custom in here somewhere that used the MMS117 head - looked awesome.

Whelp. With this and a possible Dutch 2.0 around the corner, my Terminator detolf is about to get some company and turn into an Arnie Detolf. Glad to see Hot Toys still going outside the Disney umbrella.

Apparently John Matrix won HT's "By the People" poll 2 years ago. Sorry if it had been mentioned already.

BY THE PEOPLE vol.17

I remember this poll. Kinda cool to see it come to fruition.

This looks awesome :rock

So excited for it and the more I look at it the more I like it. Such a great announcement from a company that's been so lacking in unique licenses and figures lately.

If the arms on this photo were not Photoshopped, then this would have the most natural-looking bent elbow on any seamless figure.

10734178_10152450359242344_3023774916481227098_n.jpg

The black mark could be hiding the kink. Hot Toys does, however, photoshop pictures of their prototypes A LOT.

Back