1/6 Hot Toys - MMS273 - Iron Man 2: Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man 2: 1/6th Tony Stark w/ Arc Reactor Creation Accessories

Loving the head sculpt and the shield. Definitely gonna have to pic this one up. I like good Tony Stark figures even more than I like Iron Man figures.

Available this weekend as well so I'd love to see how many trees it's going under.

I've always wondered why did he have that shield ? Its not Caps cause he was frozen with it. So was Tony trying to recreate it ?

I've always wondered why did he have that shield ? Its not Caps cause he was frozen with it. So was Tony trying to recreate it ?

I think they either changed the Origin or are implying that Tony attempted to make another shield

Remember Fury brought him all the stuff his Dad had, so it was probably in with all of that.

Also if this image is to be believed it comes out to $161 USD over in Hong Kong, so it might very well be under $200 over here.

10838275_739779629423981_5707623928017954201_o.jpg

I think they either changed the Origin or are implying that Tony attempted to make another shield

I always thought it was his dad's old project that he dug up while looking for clues about the new element.

Clearly the way Stark used it, it was nothing that he was emotionally tied to.

I always thought it was something his Dad had been working on. I'd LOVE to see it show up in the Agent Carter TV series, since his Dad is in the show.

That is an awesome sculpt... Might pass tho, doesn't fit into my current idea for my display but the other accessories like the shield would be a nice touch

I always thought it was his dad's old project that he dug up while looking for clues about the new element.

Yeah sorry I'm pretty sure thats where it came from, and it was Howards shield prototype or whatever

Bring on diecast mark V ;)

Maybe....

How many entries in the MMS series does Iron Man have? Not trolling, just really curious at this point. It must make up a decent portion. The collectibility (is that even a word? :lol) of the line is through the roof. Reminds me of the Kamen Rider stuff, but for the western markets.

Yeah sorry I'm pretty sure thats where it came from, and it was Howards shield prototype or whatever

that shield was in IM 1 though, before he got anything from fury, actually before he ever met fury. Still could just be his dads and was laying around somewhere

I Want this but I really dont need another table... would have been cooler witha nice base or something

that shield was in IM 1 though, before he got anything from fury, actually before he ever met fury. Still could just be his dads and was laying around somewhere

I Want this but I really dont need another table... would have been cooler witha nice base or something

Well I never got the Iron Man 3 Workshop Tony so I don't mind the table

Re: Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Tony Stark with Arc Reactor Creation Accessories Collectible

damn hot toys.... how could get this?

Omg. My quintessential Tony Stark is finally here. My Avengers team require everyone having their best headsculpt. DOFP Wolvie, TDW Thor, this head on HB, waiting for a good Cap, and Hulk HS.

Omg. My quintessential Tony Stark is finally here. My Avengers team require everyone having their best headsculpt. DOFP Wolvie, TDW Thor, this head on HB, waiting for a good Cap, and Hulk HS.

oh I hope AOU Cap has the perfect Headsculpt, and Hulk too :hi5:

Back