1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty dang sharp. I remember being impressed with how sharp they are way back when I first got this guy. Not razor sharp or anything but I definitely think they could do some damage if enough force was applied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This. Not something for a kid to handle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Almost picked this up on sale @Midtown Comics, but shipping for me was too high and wasn't too jazzed about the lack of accessories.

The figure is great but the ankles on my example are pretty weak and the stand is super-wobbly.

I heated the hands to put them on simply because if you would put full force into it to pop it on the peg and slip, you would end up with the claws embedded in your palm. They're not sharp like a blade, but very pointy like a spear.

Just picked this up off of a fellow collector at an amazing price. I've been wanting to add a Wolverine Hot Toys to the collection for a while now so couldnt pass it up. Should be arriving in today's mail. Cant wait for the work day to get over with!

Great figure if he's not retail priced. I was fortunate enough to get mine during the great Popcultcha debacle of 2015 for about $150. I would have had a very hard time coughing up full price for him. Not that what is there isn't great, but the amount just isn't. Not even a cigar. I'm very happy to have him though.

I want to kitbash a retro wolverine from this movie now that we are getting Xavier from cgl. Can you guys recommend bodies that are as close to the dofp wolverine body as possible? Would like to keep it on the cheap. Thanks

I want to kitbash a retro wolverine from this movie now that we are getting Xavier from cgl. Can you guys recommend bodies that are as close to the dofp wolverine body as possible? Would like to keep it on the cheap. Thanks

I think the body that came with the Last Stand version (MMS 187) is the same one. Hot Toys Joe Colton also have the same body.

Just found one for 220€, used but the seller does say it's in perfect condition. You guys think that's a good deal nowadays?

Edit: Got this guy today and HOT DAMN! What an awesome figure! *__* I mean, I've heard lots of good stuff about him but holy molly ... he looks gorgeous. Great likeness to Hugh Jackman and fantastic articulation. My only gripe would probably the weak ankle joints which kinda make it hard to balance him without the stand but other than that he is definitely worth his money.

eb42605451d5b8a4065569f54b8245e7.jpg

Does anyone know where I can still pick this up for a reasonable price? On eBay it's going for well over $300.

thanks in advance!!

Back