1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The masked costume would work if an uncanny x-force movie is made. It's more like an assassin/ ninja outfit.

Just got my wolverine today. Didn't like the suit originally and was going to get 'The Wolverine' version, glad I changed my mind now, looks badass in hand! Wondering should I be worried about damaging the suit if I leave him in a pose with the arms bent?

I have mine in a museum pose with his arms slightly bent...it IS a bad a$$ figure and I'm glad to have it. I don't think his facial expression lends to an all-out action pose.

Excuse the quick iPhone pic this is how I have it posed. image (2).jpg

I had fellow board member steven.giunta paint a masked Wolverine head for me to go with the DOFP figure. I know he didn't wear the mask in the movie, but it still look really cool. Rahmier84 sculpted the head and I think he did a good job making it look like that deleted scene from The Wolverine.

wolverinemask01.jpg

I personally am glad they never went there in the movies, I don't think the outfit & mask does well in "real life."

I think the problem is more that it goes a half-step with something like the above custom, instead of going all-in with something truly comic accurate. No one blinks an eye when they see Spider-Man or Superman wearing their outrageous costumes. Or seeing Iron Men in all the colors of the rainbow. But Singer likes leather S&M outfits, so I think that's biased viewers to thinking that anything too dramatically different could work.

I had fellow board member steven.giunta paint a masked Wolverine head for me to go with the DOFP figure. I know he didn't wear the mask in the movie, but it still look really cool. Rahmier84 sculpted the head and I think he did a good job making it look like that deleted scene from The Wolverine.

View attachment 222841

Really cool mask

Where can I get the best price for this guy? Hoping to squeeze him in with my avengers lineup.

Back