1/6 Hot Toys - MMS264 - X-Men: DOFP: Wolverine Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More often than not they have to slap a "deluxe" label on to include two sculpts.

Another figure that should have had two is Thanos. One stoic, and one smiling.

Poptoys makes a Wolverine retro leather jacket clothing set to resemble what he wore throughout most of the movie. I must admit the set is pretty nice. Good material used on all of it.

Here is a pic, sorry it's not great taken with my phone. Just got all the parts to put him together. The clothing set was $50 shipped on Ebay. Altogether the figure cost me about $130. Not bad at all IMHO.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    306.2 KB · Views: 412
What body is that? Looks more buff than the MMS220 body.

I actually like that jacket more than the Origins one.

Its the body of the wolverine figure from the movie Wolverine. The clothing set is tailored to fit snug as he looked in the movies. He was in the 70's, and you know how those hippies liked to wear their clothes LOL.

Wow! Is that Professor Logan, the famous art teacher, hanging out in your kitchen?!? Looks good!

Weird question..how sharp are the claws? My kid is almost 3 and although he doesn't play with my hot toys, I keep thinking if I buy this somehow he can get a hold of it or something and he'll hurt himself on the claws. All my hot toys are kept up on a shelf that he can't reach but he has knocked over Batman and Luke Skywalker with a ball or two and then has touched the figures a bit when it happens.

Weird question..how sharp are the claws? My kid is almost 3 and although he doesn't play with my hot toys, I keep thinking if I buy this somehow he can get a hold of it or something and he'll hurt himself on the claws. All my hot toys are kept up on a shelf that he can't reach but he has knocked over Batman and Luke Skywalker with a ball or two and then has touched the figures a bit when it happens.

Pretty dang sharp. I remember being impressed with how sharp they are way back when I first got this guy. Not razor sharp or anything but I definitely think they could do some damage if enough force was applied.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back